Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DolceDolce

i cant swallow the B complex

hey everyone. im takinng b5 in powder form because i cant swallow pills (trust me i cant even swallow advil without crushing it up or cutting it into like 10 pieces)... sooooo that means i also cant swallow the b complex. i have to cut it up in to about 10 pieces but still i cant manage to swallow them all its alot for me to try to swallow every single day!!

pills have always been a big problem. sooo i only take the b complex every fewdays... which i know isnt good. anyone know what i can do?

i was thinking of switching the to ACNE MIRACLE POWDER as it has the b complex already inthere.. and its fruit punch flavoured.. can anyone tell me if the taste is tolereable?

I'd read this article.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=113538

I know I'm staying away from a B-Complex after I noticed taking it lead to an increase in acne in my own person experience.

I'm now on a B5, Niacin and Biotin supplementation regimin with the use of SA instead of BP (only rare spot treatment, or maybe a few times a week at night) on a daily basis and I'm really liking the results. Much less time consuming and seems to work even better.

I'd read this article.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=113538

I know I'm staying away from a B-Complex after I noticed taking it lead to an increase in acne in my own person experience.

I'm now on a B5, Niacin and Biotin supplementation regimin with the use of SA instead of BP (only rare spot treatment, or maybe a few times a week at night) on a daily basis and I'm really liking the results. Much less time consuming and seems to work even better.

I personally am not even taking any Biotin or B-Complex. To agree with the thead creater, I didn't like taking B-Complex either, but for different reasons (IT STINKS LIKE HELL). So i was glad to stop taking it all together once I realized I didn't need it.

put water in your mouth before u put the pill in

like, take a sip of water and lean your head back like you were going to gargel it, drop the capsule in your mouth in the water and swallow. no taste, and goes down like drinking water.

i can swallow like 9 huge vitamins this way without tasting a single one or gagging whatsoever