Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello I'm looking for a very effective, product to reduce redmarks left by acne. On the recommended products page it recommends pure deming intense Gel as the number 1 product. What are peoples personal opinion and reviews on this product. Is it worth $61.00 for a 2 ounce bottle (IG R-ALA) or are there better (inexpensive), and more effective products?

Plus Pure Deming also have 30% Glycolic level Intense Mini Peel, using the IG R-ALA Intense Gel and Intense Mini Peel, do you reckon using these in combination will dramticly improve your skins condition, and reduce redmarks.

I have no idea, I've never used this product. However, I'm satisfied with AHA results so far. It's working quite well, and it's been only three days. It definitely helps diminish zits and makes red marks fade. I suggest getting Alpha Hydrox Souffle 12%, and also invest in their Sheer Silk Moisturizer is 15 SPF.

I've been doing this for two days, and my red marks are much lighter than when I wasn't doing this. I'm sure it's hard to believe and you're skeptical. I can't say I blame you, because I felt the same way. Read the 30 reviews on it, it helped me make my decision.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Vitamin A products with BHA's and/or AHA's. Leave on serums are best, and the Vitamin A is ideally suited to night time use. You'll also want to get yourself a good quality sunscreen with moisturiser, sun protection is vital for red mark revision. Especially if using the aforementioned products.

The best thing about a regimen like this is that it not only targets red marks but also acne, hyperpigmentation, collagen growth, aging, overall skin tone, enlarged pores and the list goes on....

high concentration Vitamin E gels, dont buy the creams as they make u oily and dont work aswell (contains oil ingredients ect)

gels always seem to work better.

try and get 100% vitamin E gel.

Ok i'm going to buy the 30% Glycolic level Intense Mini Peel, with the IG R-ALA Intense Gel. Hopefully it works quite well. I also have another question, i'm using eryacne (Eritromicina) 4% Gel. Should it be ok to use it with the intense Gel plus Intense Mini Peel?

Ok i'm going to buy the 30% Glycolic level Intense Mini Peel, with the IG R-ALA Intense Gel. Hopefully it works quite well. I also have another question, i'm using eryacne (Eritromicina) 4% Gel. Should it be ok to use it with the intense Gel plus Intense Mini Peel?

I'm a huge fan of pure deming...

The intense gel + lactive acid have shown amazing improvments on my skin

i'm also a huge fan of puredeming

i use their R-ALA and glycolic peels

as for your other question, it's best to send an e-mail to puredming. they have amazing customer service and they will answer all your questions within 24 hrs

ive started using r-ala ig about a month ago most of my redmarks already faded and my complexcion is much better i recommend it.

the peels didnt do much for me tho.