Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest tvirus_outbreak

Discrimination

Guest tvirus_outbreak

This is meant to be a forum for acne sufferers, right? Well you'd think that people who are suffering with acne would know what it feels like to be rejected and made fun of, but I've noticed that some people at these forums are discriminating people for other things, and I don't think that's fair at all. This is supposed to be a forum where we support others, not discriminate them. Although it's only like 0.01% of the people here that are doing this, I just thought that I should mention it.

I completely agree with you. i posted something like this a while ago and people just TORE me apart, just kept being mean. i think it's just how some people are :shrug:

Guest tvirus_outbreak

I completely agree with you. i posted something like this a while ago and people just TORE me apart, just kept being mean. i think it's just how some people are :shrug:

Yeah I predict that I will get flamed for making this post. I just looked at your gallery. GOD YOU ARE PRETTY!

Yeah I predict that I will get flamed for making this post. I just looked at your gallery. GOD YOU ARE PRETTY!

haha. aw..thank you! Made me smile. <--- See, kind words are GOOD, people!

yeah well unfortunately there are some people that aren't understanding at all. which is pretty sad. good thing they're not many.

but if you just ignore those people you can actually think of the org as a nice community that shares the same problems and is packed with good and nice people. we must look at the bright side :D

well ive only been a member a couple days and ive found the people here to be awesome. there so much nicer than other forums ive been a member of. by the way stevie i also just looked at your gallery and you are very attractive

Guest tvirus_outbreak

well ive only been a member a couple days and ive found the people here to be awesome. there so much nicer than other forums ive been a member of. by the way stevie i also just looked at your gallery and you are very attractive

Yeah there are a lot of nice people here. But I remember reading a post where people were talking about the worst comments they have gotten about their acne. Someone said that as they were walking down the street a guy said "Man that is one ugly kid." Someone replied to this post by saying "But you're ugly without acne."

Yeah there are a lot of nice people here. But I remember reading a post where people were talking about the worst comments they have gotten about their acne. Someone said that as they were walking down the street a guy said "Man that is one ugly kid." Someone replied to this post by saying "But you're ugly without acne."

Maybe he was ugly without acne lol. THey were prob joking. People rip members apart because they hate themselves and their skin so bad that to look at pix of someone like Stevie who is attractive and doesnt have a lot of acne or scars,that they get angry. THey also hate the body shots for the same reason.

I had some pix posted of my full body and some with me and my girlfriend. I got loads of people on the scar forum sending me bad emails. I took those off eventually and put up just close ups but still get emails from people over there that wonder why a few scars bug me. I dont care if they do get mad about stuff like that.

There are a lot of topics that go on in this forum and a lot of people are sensitive to different things ya know? That's why you'll always have at least two sides on any subject that's presented in the topics. But there's also a thin line between discussing a subject/topic and having an ego trip in proving you're the one who's the most knowledgable and correct. I went pretty far with some of my own shit but I look back on that and realize that I was an idiot for demeaning a person I don't even know. Usually I try to just keep it simple and straight-forward when I reply.

Sometimes you can't just expect everyone to be utterly understanding and supportive. But I definitely know where you're coming from. Eh, I know I typed "you" but I wasn't directing it at you or anyone. I was just being general.

All i can say is that some people think flaming others is fun. Some of these people, even though they've got acne, are as mean as some people without acne.

I got flamed the other day 'cause someone asked me if I was "fucking retarded" and I was a little hurt by it. But the best you could do was ignore it 'cause some people just don't follow the golden rule: do unto others what you want undone to you.