Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

have you ever had your face so dry from BP, that it would hurt to smile or when you eat something your skin around your lips start to crack and get's all flaky? I hate that! or sometimes when using BP on your face, you get this light plastic film on your face, when you smile it makes you look like you have wrinkles. Mann I just started this regiment over the summer and before that, i used the 10percent BP soap i bought at CVS. And wow did that really messed up my face. How does dan's regiment stand during the winter days? will there be alot of drying of the face?

<('.'<)<('.')>(>'.')>

I felt the same way, if i smiled or laugh i would get flakes all over and the edge of my lip would start to get really really dry. When i frowned i had a zillion pathches of dry skin :(. I think i felt like that for 1 month, but i used way to much BP back then, like 1 finger to a finger and a half for my whole face. For the lips i reccomend some chapstick, i used the yellow one, i forgot whats its called but it takes like shit, but atleast it works! :D

Remember to moistrize alot! If your going to do that throughout the day remember to make sure your hands are clean. Well its not winter yet for me so i dunno...

hey it did the same to me ...acutally everytime i put on a moisturizer on my skin drys up !!!...its there a way around that...when will this be over???

have you ever had your face so dry from BP, that it would hurt to smile or when you eat something your skin around your lips start to crack and get's all flaky? I hate that! or sometimes when using BP on your face, you get this light plastic film on your face, when you smile it makes you look like you have wrinkles. Mann I just started this regiment over the summer and before that, i used the 10percent BP soap i bought at CVS. And wow did that really messed up my face. How does dan's regiment stand during the winter days? will there be alot of drying of the face?

<('.'<)<('.')>(>'.')>

your using 10%bp? thats why your face is so dry. order dans 2.5% bp or get ntrgna on the spot.

also i know i how you feel. when i was 16 i got retin a and some pills from my derm. my face got so dry i would put on pound of lotion on my face. if i smiled my face would crack. i never wanted to smile or laugh at school. it sucked :(

Guest ThereIsHope

OMG thats how my face was when I was using the whole proactive kit!

My skin cleared up pretty well but my face looked like something dead! I remember once I smiled and my face was sooo dry some skin near my mouth ripped and bled!

Glad I stopped using that crap.

OMG thats how my face was when I was using the whole proactive kit!

My skin cleared up pretty well but my face looked like something dead! I remember once I smiled and my face was sooo dry some skin near my mouth ripped and bled!

Glad I stopped using that crap.

(>'.')> oooooh, yep had that happen to me too! One day i just got so frustrated with the dry falkes on my skin, i got a wet towel,and just started scrubbing the hell out of my face!

One time I over-used Bactine spray, and it made my skin SO TIGHT that it pretty much ripped from me eating/opening my mouth normally(the outermost layer) and took a few days to heal. It looked like I got a severe idian rugburn on my face.

Every two weeks or so I have to take a day off of using BP because my skin gets too dry. I use the 2.5% version, and moistoirizer. 3 or so nights a week I also don't use BP, but instead a Differen-like substance (I don't remember the exact name). That doesn't dry my skin out as much as BP tends to.

Anyhow, if your skin starts peeling, I advise not using the BP for a day or so.

-Drachasor