Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
killerwale

Vitamin B5 toxic to brain.

after lots of research i stumbled across this...

High requirements for B5 are necessary in order for the chemical reactions in the brain to take place. For example, many anti-aging of the brain protocols recommend 500-1500 mg of acetyl-L-carnitine. For 1500 mg of acetyl-L-carnitine Dr. Bob advises you take 500 mg of vitamin B5, to provide enough B5 to metabolize the ALC. The efficiency of the ALC will be reduced if the right amounts of B5 are not used. This will result in not getting your money's worth from the materials you have purchased such as the supplements and books. You may receive little or no improvement at all without vitamin B5.

after lots of research i stumbled across this...

High requirements for B5 are necessary in order for the chemical reactions in the brain to take place. For example, many anti-aging of the brain protocols recommend 500-1500 mg of acetyl-L-carnitine. For 1500 mg of acetyl-L-carnitine Dr. Bob advises you take 500 mg of vitamin B5, to provide enough B5 to metabolize the ALC. The efficiency of the ALC will be reduced if the right amounts of B5 are not used. This will result in not getting your money's worth from the materials you have purchased such as the supplements and books. You may receive little or no improvement at all without vitamin B5.

from http://www.restoreunity.org/antiaging_b5.htm

apparently b5 is essential in neurotrasnmitter development. i figure by saturating your body with b5 can in the long run be detrimental to your brain...

anyone care to debunk my theory? i'd love to continue using b5 as i've heard so many stories of good results.

Oh man... It's not ike you're going to use B5 forever, use it in high doses for a few months and lower the dosage, I would even suggest doing this if you arent clear. I think in the long run high doses of B5 WILL be bad, I have been taking B5 for 23 days now and I plan on taking it for 3 months and which ever way it goes... no improvement or improvement I am planning on slowly lowering my dosage until it is about 1g-2g a day. I am afraid of using B5 long term in high doses and am more concered about my brain and internal health haha.

Smoking can kill you , people still do it.

Eating too much junk food can clog your arteries and kill you, people still do it.

BP can cause skin cancer, people still use it.

Walking outside and breathing in exhaust fumes can kill you, people still do it.

Eating too many oranges can cause cancer, people still do it.

Drinking too much tea can cause throat cancer, people still do it.

What I am trying to say is that everything has its risks.

Its up to you whether you think having clear skin is worth the risk!

Smoking can kill you , people still do it.

Eating too much junk food can clog your arteries and kill you, people still do it.

BP can cause skin cancer, people still use it.

Walking outside and breathing in exhaust fumes can kill you, people still do it.

Eating too many oranges can cause cancer, people still do it.

Drinking too much tea can cause throat cancer, people still do it.

What I am trying to say is that everything has its risks.

Its up to you whether you think having clear skin is worth the risk!

I agree with that. I believe evrything we use (most of it) is beneficial to us, but some people cross the line. Like B5 I have to disagree with all of you taking 10 or 20 pills aday that just isn't healthy. Everything should be done in moderation for instance - sun bathing, food, drinking etc. All 3 of those if not used properly can in fact cause damage. So like Vikster said life is about risks but there are ways of lowering those risks.