Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Did pantothenic acid (B5) work for you?? How good did it work?? What was your situation before you started?? Acne type, how severe, age? Male or female ?

How long did it take to work??

What side effects did you experience??

Did they persist? ??

How long?

Thanks.. trying to build a little B5 Information Post without all the jibber jabber and keeping it general..

IF you have any ideas for questions to ask PM me. thanks.

search function...there are no less than 37,274 threads on B5 already.

:wall:

Ariventa, if I had come in here and said that then 57 people would have come in here to call me a cynical bastard with an attitiude. So thanks for saying what I wanted to say.

I am surprised just how many poeple don't use the search function. So far I haven't heard a single logical argument for not using the search function when you need to know things like what he is asking for in this one.

Did pantothenic acid (B5) work for you?? How good did it work?? What was your situation before you started?? Acne type, how severe, age? Male or female ?

How long did it take to work??

What side effects did you experience??

Did they persist? ??

How long?

Thanks.. trying to build a little B5 Information Post without all the jibber jabber and keeping it general..

IF you have any ideas for questions to ask PM me. thanks.

Someone posted all your exact questions in OTC forum less than two weeks ago. i dont think people want to reiterate it all again, why dont you search for things, before looking for the easy way out.

search function...there are no less than 37,274 threads on B5 already.

:wall:

Ariventa, if I had come in here and said that then 57 people would have come in here to call me a cynical bastard with an attitiude. So thanks for saying what I wanted to say.

I am surprised just how many poeple don't use the search function. So far I haven't heard a single logical argument for not using the search function when you need to know things like what he is asking for in this one.

Especially with B5. I mean there is an 8 page B5 thread in this very forum!! It's an entire log detailing people's experiences. I dont even care about B5 yet I unwantedly find threads about it all the time.

HEY FUCK ALL OF YOU> sorry b5 doesn't work for you and your jealous. It works for me though.. heres to clear skin :lol:

HEY FUCK ALL OF YOU> sorry b5 doesn't work for you and your jealous. It works for me though.. heres to clear skin :lol:

lol ya don't worry about it. There are no rules on here that say do not post a question if it has been asked before. Everytime someone reposts a question new people reply and more info is given

Everytime someone reposts a question new people reply and more info is given

Not true.

If that were true then everybody would love and appreciate all reposts of anything. Truth is most reposts end up with few to no comments offering new information not contained in older more known threads. Just because a thread is old does not mean the information contained within it is obsolete.