Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

oh screw it after taking a bath both huge mtfers just reupted on their own. Maybe its due to my excessive washing ( i wash 3 times with soap otherwise il feel uneasy) i really think im a paranoid freak. now i just have 2 huge red spots,great.

oh screw it after taking a bath both huge mtfers just reupted on their own. Maybe its due to my excessive washing ( i wash 3 times with soap otherwise il feel uneasy) i really think im a paranoid freak. now i just have 2 huge red spots,great.

Excessive or harsh washing of the skin can irritate the area and actually make acne worse. You should wash your affected skin gently only 2 times a day and avoid using body soap on your face.

Excessive or harsh washing of the skin can irritate the area and actually make acne worse. You should wash your affected skin gently only 2 times a day and avoid using body soap on your face.

agreed.

Guest chon_bon

hang in there, i feel your pain. don't talk about suicide though, otherwise i might consider it too :)

dont say that man, thats not funny. u might as well try accutane before u kill urself. yeah, i hate it when that happens, when u have like 3 pimples close together and they f**king merge into a big white head.uuugghhhh, that like my temples right now. and then that white head comes out and ur left with this enormous hole and u fear that the hole is gonna stay there forever.its scary.

this happened to me in the begging of summer!!! i got 3 fucking huge papules. they were all next to each other so it looked like i had a huge freaking pimple. i iced it and spot treated it with 10% bp and tried everything for it to go away. it took 2 weeks for it to go away but now i have bad red marks. grrr!!!