Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shirf

Anyone ever heard of Lbri products?

Has anyone ever heard of Lbri? This is a brand of aloe vera products for the face. I recently bought some and had great success for the first week, then it went south fast! My entire face was covered in small bumps, not really like white heads, and then the big zits started. I stopped using it and went back to Proactive stuff, which I can only use once a day. I'm so disappointed. I'm tired of all the hype with everything. I tried the CSR a few years ago with some success, then got the Proactive. It seems to work well for a while, then I'm back to square one.

I used Acutane years and years ago, 1985, with some success. I'm not willing to go back to that type of solution. I suffer from dry eyes and burning mouth constantly now, and I'm not sure why and doctors don't know either.

I wonder if I had an allergic reaction to the products. When I called, someone said it was just the clogged pores clearing out, but that seems like BS to me. My skin was smooth and small pored before I began, and two weeks into the system, my face was so oily that it was gross! Seems that the oil caused the problems.

Anyone else using aloe products along with BP?