Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
*Dean*

How Many Zits Do You Have?

I have.....

I have clusters of them in one spot, and they're smaller than normal zits, so small and clustered that you can't count them, but I managed to count at least 4 on my chin, 10 under each eye, and 3 on my right temple, and about a bazillion on my forehead all covered by peeling and red blotches. It sounds bad, but it kinda looks better than it sounds......I need Accutane.

My face is actually looking better today. No pustules, thank God. A ton of little flesh pimples on forehead (not sure on the correct term for them..), a few dying pimples on each cheek and chin. And red marks all over. But, it actually doesn't look too bad today.

Guest PurpleHaze1

One week ago none, now I got like 6 but they are very small. But still piss me off. Now if you want to get everything like pores included and red marks, TONS!!

My face is really clear right now - I've only got one active and visible spot.

But my chest? 13 active spots, 4 or 5 red marks. Grrrr........

mm, i'm currently on the tail-end of a horrid breakout because i stopped the CSR for a week and a half, so i have a few smallish and shrinking ones that don't bother me at all...

are you fuckin stupid? I had over 150 on EACH CHEEK not including my forehead and chin at one time. Look at my gallery(conviniently in my sig) to feel better

About 3 or 4 but a nice collection of scars and red-marks. :(

Same here. :doh:

Probably about 15 - 25. Quite small, cant tell if some of them are red marks or not. Had a bad break out recently so everythings shit

lots on my forehead, a few on eaxh cheek and chin, a few above my mouth, and lots of fucking redness, redmarks

are you fuckin stupid? I had over 150 on EACH CHEEK not including my forehead and chin at one time. Look at my gallery(conviniently in my sig) to feel better

Mr. smartass he's asking for NOW not in the past !!

I don't have much now, about 10 on my whole face but i have a collection of redmarks on my cheeks and forehead from severe acne before accutane !!

Right now : zero

The worst ever : around 15 whiteheads on my chin, and maybe 10 in total around my nose.

Hey I got pretty much the same as you Acnesuxx, 10 spots, (mostly on forehead) and lots of red marks on both cheeks not to mention LOADS of blackheads on my t-zone.

I don't have much now, about 10 on my whole face but i have a collection of redmarks on my cheeks and forehead from severe acne before accutane !!

Mr. Smartass, I was just making the point that "4 on the chin, 10 under each eye and 3 on the temple is nothing compared to what I had before, so I was a bit offended when he said "Yea, that's right, nobody can beat my record" when I could have demolished it a year back.

Mr. Smartass, I was just making the point that "4 on the chin, 10 under each eye and 3 on the temple is nothing compared to what I had before, so I was a bit offended when he said "Yea, that's right, nobody can beat my record" when I could have demolished it a year back.

Agrueing with you about who has more acne is just stupid but you must understand that having acne is already hard regradless of how much you have on your face !!