Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kanmi

Eucerin redness relief products

I'm using them right now .. just want to know how anyone else is liking them. So far i've only used the daily lotion with spf and the cleanser, which I love both. We'll see if they have any affect on my redness. It says I have to give it four weeks. 3 weeks to go then.

i've been using the daily lotion for about 2 months now. i think it reduces redness only after you put it on but i don't think it'll get rid of the redness permanently because i havn't seen much of a difference.

if the green color is too visible, you should blend it w/ another moisterizer or mist your face w/ water right before you apply it

Good luck! I'v been wondering how they work for quite some time. Make sure to keep us informed!

Of course :D

i've been using the daily lotion for about 2 months now. i think it reduces redness only after you put it on but i don't think it'll get rid of the redness permanently because i havn't seen much of a difference.

if the green color is too visible, you should blend it w/ another moisterizer or mist your face w/ water right before you apply it

Yeah well I think you need to use the entire line to see results. Yeah, the lotion's green tint actually always blends in very well with my skin. It surprised me.

Oh man, i'm glad you bumped this. I just noticed this and something in my brain went off..

Updates: So yes, I absolutely LOVE this stuff. My face is soooo much less red. So it did it's job, which has pleased me. This line is a little on the pricey side, but I only use the night cream and the face wash. The face wash is about $8 for a bottle, but the bottle is huge, and you only need a dime size amount of cleanser. It will last a long time.

I hope this helps :D

Thanks tons Kanmi! I'm really glad it works and it's working for YOU! That brings my hopes up a lot.

I just got off of Accutane (1 week to the day) and I am thinking about trying those products to see if they will do anything. Of course I guess the redness from Accutane will take a while to come down, but these would help during that process :D

Thanks again <3

Yeah, I think they will help you speed up the process. Congrats on finishing accutane! How is your skin now?

Good luck with the products!

Yeah, I think they will help you speed up the process. Congrats on finishing accutane! How is your skin now?

Thanks! I'm really excited to be off of it to be honest, I'm just scared that it might come back :shifty:

My skin now is better than it has been in quite some time, so I can't complain, but it could always be better! I'm clear of acne and have been for about four months, but I still have quite a bit of redmarks and discoloration to deal with. But right now I'm on Tazorac which should help with the whole discoloring thing and I plan to get a Chemical Peel in about a month which should also help lots.

Good luck with your course! :dance:

where do u find them because i havent seen to any eucerin

I got mine at Wal Mart.

Thanks! I'm really excited to be off of it to be honest, I'm just scared that it might come back :shifty:

My skin now is better than it has been in quite some time, so I can't complain, but it could always be better! I'm clear of acne and have been for about four months, but I still have quite a bit of redmarks and discoloration to deal with. But right now I'm on Tazorac which should help with the whole discoloring thing and I plan to get a Chemical Peel in about a month which should also help lots.

Good luck with your course! :dance:

I have that same problem as well. I'm not even done with my course and i'm already afraid of it coming back. Especially since I was on antibiotics for two years straight before accutane and I have a feeling that messed my body up pretty bad.

I'm glad to hear you're clear. Red marks and discoloration can be covered with make up at least. And i've heard good things about Tazorac, you should be on the road to wonderful skin in no time.

And thank you :D

Do they have a version of this without the SPF?

Well I only use the cleanser and night cream, and neither of those have SPF in them.