Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jdean

is accutane really that good

is accutane really that great as evreyone says it is. if you have mild persistant oily acne skin will it rid me of this shit for a little while and then come back worse or will it be come back the same or will i not get it at all again ughhh i need to know cus this retin a micro isnt cutting it its making me sooo mad

YES...accutane is awesome..

I never an IB...my face just got progressively better and better..

I currently have no oil or acne..and i'm only in month 2...

i have been clear since about week 3 of starting

no way are u serious what type of acne do u hve like cystic or mild and what were u doing before accutane like what topicals were u using if any at all?

hey,

yes, accutane rocks. it seriously gave me my life back. i had moderate PERSISTANT acne and it got rid of it for over 5 years with accutane. in fact, i'm almost POSITIVE my face would still be completely clear if i didn't just go through pregnancy and childbirth. my hormones are so out of whack and that is the reason my face is breaking out again. but, accutane is the only thing that has ever worked for me and i've tried it all: retin a, retin a micro, minocycline, minocycline with spironolactone, tetracycline and differin gel and i think i'm even forgetting one or two. i have a derm appointment tomorrow and hope that he gives me a prescription for a second course of accutane.

it does have (DRY) side effects, but i love it. and every single side effect that i encountered was WELL worth it to me.

heidi

For me is great. It cleared my cystic acne, but its only been six months. I get zero breakouts.

However my course was tough, horrible breakouts, but I would do it again if I had to.