Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Prince Gorgeousman

I want to do a 50% Glycolic Acid Peel myself!

How would I go about doing this? I have no life as it is, so I could stay at home the whole time while my face is encrusted. I wouldn't mind... I'm just afraid it would leave permanent scars. But at this point, I really don't care.. I just want all these marks and deep pores and fucked up skin to GO AWAY, revealing new, clear skin that looks like I never even had skin problems & is beautiful.

Has anyone done this besides Sgt. Pepper?

You're going to screw up your face. Save your pennies and get someone qualified to do it.

Also, if you haven't read the Sgt. Pepper topic, he definitely screwed up his face.

You're going to screw up your face. Save your pennies and get someone qualified to do it.

Also, if you haven't read the Sgt. Pepper topic, he definitely screwed up his face.

How can you say that? He looked great afterwards.

well, it depends if you follow the instructions correctly, i would do a sample GA peel on say your arm first, so u get used to applying, neutralising the GA ect. then do on your face.

i would do say one cheek first, neutralise and wait to see the effects.

then do next cheek, wait ect

basically do it in stages, NOT your whole face all at once.

good luck :)

edit: well sgt peper left the GA on for much longer than it is intended to be left on for. this is DEFINATELY unadvisable to leave GA for the length he left it on for.

theres an ebay site selling GA at cheap prices (i say cheap, but the quality is excellent) search lookgr8uk in shops

I would only leave mine on for maybe 20 minutes, unlike his 45 minutes. hahaha

well the pics i saw of sgt. pepper. it kinda looked like he sccared his cheeks.

Well, although I do agree with some people that he left it on for way too long, I have to respect him for doing what he did. I love people like that. I'm sure his skin is fine by now.. I mean, if it healed from what it was before (Freddy Krueger) to normal, clear skin.. I think a little red rash-thing would have dissapeared by now.

I would only leave mine on for maybe 20 minutes, unlike his 45 minutes. hahaha

I really don't think paying a Doctor $600 to rub some liquid on my face is really worth it when you can do the same exact thing (rubbing a liquid) on your face at home in the mirror for under $50.

Peels don't cost $600. And you can always sue!

hmm i do 70% peels all the time with good results so it definately can be done but you would need to follow the instructions perfectly ohh and definately neutralize afterwards some lady of ebay told me to just splash cold water but imho that's rubbish definately neutralize and don't pick at the skin if you decide to do it