Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
youtube

I can't sleep...

Hey guys,

I have been having a really hard time falling asleep at night, especially on Sundays nights before Monday. I stay up two to three hours later on Friday and Saturday night, so come Sunday, I cannot fall sleep easily. Even during the week it takes a minimum of 20 minutes.

What have you done to get longer/better sleep at night?

I had the same problem. I've was born with TONS of energy... that overflows at night. I also pick my cuticles sometimes...and realized that it was all related to nervous energy (I've ALWAYS been this way).

I searched on the internet for a vitamin deficiency..and found Inositol (its a Vitamin B)... It is water soluable and it is given to severely depressed people (a nervous symptom) and people who are anxious and who cannot sleep well in large quantities (it has no side effects). If people are seriously depressed, they give them 16 grams a day. If you are not having terrible symptoms try taking 6 grams a day for a week and then drop down to 4 grams a day.

It is the vitamin that coats nerve endings in the brain and calm people down... they sleep peacefully and are a lot more calmer.

I noticed a HUGE change in myself on the 3rd day... and my boyfriend saw so much of a difference that he is now taking it to sleep a little better.

I found 300 grams of it (1 gram per pill) on www.froogle.com for $30.00.

Hey guys,

I have been having a really hard time falling asleep at night, especially on Sundays nights before Monday. I stay up two to three hours later on Friday and Saturday night, so come Sunday, I cannot fall sleep easily. Even during the week it takes a minimum of 20 minutes.

What have you done to get longer/better sleep at night?

Check the thread I created about my insomnia

The replies I got there have been already very useful to me