Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
youtube

Regimen only at night.

Hello everyone,

Now, I have been on the regimen for a little over 3 weeks... and I was considering switching to doing the regimen only at night. Now, I have only had 1 pimple since starting the regimen, and it has been working very well. But, my face has only a week ago started to look redder than it did the first 2 weeks, and today when I worked out, my face was extremelly red.

Now, does anyone else only do the regimen at night? What do you do in the morning then? I was thinking wash face and a small amount of moisturizer..

Any comments?

regards

after my face became clear i started to use the regimen at night only and it still worked great.for me there was no difference between doing it twice a day and doing it once a day. so u can try doing it once a day.

Guest Sincerely_Me

I'd do the regimen precisely....don't take your chances just yet if you want to be clear. If your face is red and irritated, ease up on the dosage of BP, but give it a shot. If you're clear and want to maintain, I don't see anything wrong with once a day, but beware, I did the same thing, and now I'm back to square one.

I only do the regimen once a day - in the evening, in the morning I just wash and moisturize. It works fine for me (got mild acne).

You could try it and if it dont work just start up twice a day again. Good luck :angel:

I only do the regimen at night. And I don't so every part of my face in one night.

One night I will do my forehead.

The next night I will do my chin and cheeks.

I rotate the two else my face becomes too red.

And it has been working great.

But I also use ACV which is great for dry skin.

In the morning I just wash my face with soap and luke warm water.

I don't use moisturiser at all.

I only do the regimen at night. And I don't so every part of my face in one night.

What is AVC?

Anyways guys, thanks for the suggestions, perhaps I will try and see how once a day works for me

Guest Sincerely_Me

What is AVC?

Anyways guys, thanks for the suggestions, perhaps I will try and see how once a day works for me

ACV = Apple Cider Vinegar

Great toner!

I definitely do not recommend that you do it only once a day especially since you've only been on it for a week or whatever. Wait til you've been 100% clear for a few weeks and then you can try and see what happens, but most people report that their face goes to crap once they teeter off the regimen at all. You can use LESS BP until your face gets used to it, but I think cleansing your face, renewing the BP and re-applying moisturizer every 12 hours is definitely going to help you out in keeping your face clear.

Hey I'm thinking about the same thing. I live in a tropical place (Jakarta, Indonesia). I definitely sweat at day time. My face becomes red & the BP becomes creamy. The problem is, sometimes I still have breakouts. I've been using BP for about 5 months. For those who use BP once a day, what kind of acne do you have ? Light acne?

For all, can you suggest something to resolve my daytime problem (sweat, creamy BP, & redness)?

Thanks!