Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tooshort

Skin begins to over-heat.. any suggestions?

Ok, check me out:

AM

CSR facial cleanser

CSR BP half finger

Aveeno Ultra Calming lotion

PM

CSR facial cleanser

CSR BP full finger

Johnson and Johnson's Baby Lotion w/ Aloe

Been on this regimen for about 1 1/2 months. Im about 80% clear. Im fine from morning all the way until about 3 pm, then my face literally begins to warm up, in addition, this causes lots of excess of oil to surface. Im not out in the sun, so it cant be due to the sun. I work in the A/C, so its cool in here, but my face still gets warm. Any takers on this? All I can think of is my water intake. I think I drink more Miller Lite than I do water. :D I'll try to drink more water and switch to a six pack instead of a 12 pack as well. ;)

I've had this problem even before I started on CSR, and I don't even drink beer. My problem is that I don't drink enough water.

On the days that I do drink a lot of water, I don't have this problem.

Yes, Try with more water - no matter what, the more water will definitely be good for your skin!

Well for sure it could be the booze. Lots of people (especially myself) get extremely red, hot cheeks when drinking, so it could be the same for you just over a larger area. Update on your results after a week or w/e.

Well for sure it could be the booze. Lots of people (especially myself) get extremely red, hot cheeks when drinking, so it could be the same for you just over a larger area. Update on your results after a week or w/e.

No doubt, its been three days with no beer(agony!). Ive drank about 4 20 oz bottles of water per day so far.