Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Firstly, I have to share the amazing deal I found at Costco today: I got two of the big 16 oz. Cetaphil cleansers and a 4 oz. moisturizer in a pack for about $15! That's even cheaper than the knock-offs I've been using from Target. I don't know if they have this all the time (it's been a looong while since I was last there), but it's worth a trip if you have a Costco membership.

Generic Products

My next point is about generic versions. How do you feel they compare to the brand-name products? I personally feel like they're exactly the same. I use generic ones from CVS, Target, and Rite-Aid, and I've never noticed them have lower quality than the real brands. The ingredients are generally exactly the same. Are they of equal quality, or am I missing something?

Cheapest Stores

Next, where do you get the best deals? I feel like Walmart is usually cheaper than Target or CVS/Savon, but lots of people either have a moral opposition or are like me and don't live near one. All of my local Savons are turning into CVS ( :(, I love Savon), and I'm hoping the prices are as good or better than the previous stores.

Please add any other tips you have about saving money on the regimen. CSR is a gazillion times cheaper than prescriptions or Proactiv, but when you're seventeen with a crappy job it's nice to save money!