Find results in...
kwack kwack

Best Non-Greasy Moistureizer?

Hello all,

I started the regimen about three weeks ago w/

Neutrogena Oil-Free Cleanser

Neutrogena On-the-Spot BP

Cetaphil Moisterizer (Green One)

I screwed up on the cleanser, it really dried out and irritated my face, so I bought the Extra Gentle Cleanser and that seems to work great. Kinda weird shaving with though, as it doesn't make a lather, its just kind of like a lotion-substance.

I am not liking the Cetaphil Moistureizer because I have naturally oily skin, and during the day, it makes my skin look VERY greasy and disgusting. After browsing through the Moisturizer poll, I saw a few recommendations for lotions that aren't supposed to leave you looking and feeling greasy:

Aveeno Ultra Calming

Clean and Clear Dual Action (Has .5% SA in it, so I'm not sure if it will irritate my skin like the Neutrogena Oil-Free Cleanser did...)

Olay Complete UV Protective Moisture Lotion SPF 15

Complex 15

I'd rather not waste cash testing out all these products, so if you guys have experience with them, and know which one will work, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

One of these has some

Did you check the product ratings here? If that doesn't answer my questions, I usually check the reviews at Makeup Alley.

I checked out the link, thanks. But theres like 800 different moistureizers on there, some say one product is good, another say it sucks...I still can't choose.

Comeon guys, I need your help! The asthetic appeal of my face lies in your hands, and your's alone!

Choose the moistureizer...Be The Hero.