Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Over these last 2 days, i rubbed toothpaste all over my face before i went to sleep because i've been eating certain foods that usually cause me breakouts and my face now is all red.

I don't know what to do now, can't even go out. Is this gonna be permanent and is there something i can use? crap!!! :doubt:

It's not permanent. I wouldn't apply anything to the red areas for a while. Just run your face under water instead of washing it. The redness should subside soon. Probably by Christmas, I would say..

..Just kiddinng about the Christmas thing! It'll be gone by tomorrow.

Just stay calm and don't panic. It's not permanent and all you have to do is splashing your face with cool, not cold water, so it will be refreshed. Another thing that will help is aloe vera gel, because it helps with sunburnt, burning in general, irritation fo the skin, you get it...

In 2-3 days the redness will disapper...just please don't start putting stuff like moisturizers, masks on your face because you want it gone...it will only harm your skin. You have to be gentle and do what we have advised you to do.

Just stay calm and don't panic. It's not permanent and all you have to do is splashing your face with cool, not cold water, so it will be refreshed. Another thing that will help is aloe vera gel, because it helps with sunburnt, burning in general, irritation fo the skin, you get it...

In 2-3 days the redness will disapper...just please don't start putting stuff like moisturizers, masks on your face because you want it gone...it will only harm your skin. You have to be gentle and do what we have advised you to do.

is cocoa butter and vitamin e ok to put on? i thought it helps?

i'd like to go out and buy some aloe vera but my face looks likes it has been burnt. lol

Cocoa butter isn't the best because it could clog pores... But well, if you haven't any Aloe Vera just wait 1-2 days before going out to buy it if you don't want to go out with a 'sunburnt' lol :)

This way, your face will calm down a bit and then it will look really like a sunburnt, nothing more, and it's the right time to go buying some Aloe.

Best of luck with it.

Lol toothpaste treatment? I've heard of piss, hypnosis and shampoo...

but toothpaste?

Where did you read this would help?

Lol toothpaste treatment? I've heard of piss, hypnosis and shampoo...

but toothpaste?

Where did you read this would help?

its been around longer than any of those. way longer. :lol:

Cocoa butter isn't the best because it could clog pores... But well, if you haven't any Aloe Vera just wait 1-2 days before going out to buy it if you don't want to go out with a 'sunburnt' lol :)

This way, your face will calm down a bit and then it will look really like a sunburnt, nothing more, and it's the right time to go buying some Aloe.

Best of luck with it.

you've been alot of help, tnx. My sister got some aloe vera and all the sunburn caused by the toothpaste on my skin is now peeled off. :)