Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blahblah900

can makeup cover everything?

I bought the everyday minerals makeup and got lot of shades but I think I got the wrong shade. If I go to a makeup place, do they always have the makeup products that does not damage your skin? Something liek comegenic makeup or noncomegic? I had a facial done and now have LOTS of spots in my face all red and blemished. She took this needle or somethign and popped everything out even the small ones. At least 15 spots on my face. The spots are not like pimples but like blemished red spots after they pop the pimples out.

If i go to a makeup place, can i have them cover me up almost entirely? My face is horrible right now even worst than before the facial mask the skin dermatologist performed on me and she told me it needs time to heal.

Does makeup hide even the worst of all blemishes? I am a guy by the way. Thanks.

No, makeup will not hide everything. It will tone it down, but brand new red marks are hard to cover. Also, the more coverage you get the more obvious it is that you are wearing makeup.

i saw the dermablend website and it showed a lot of things that I thought can never be covered. There was this one person that had pink in one side of her face ... they say its acne and the before and after was amazing.

Personally, I think makeup can cover everything except actual raised pimples. When I was only dealing with TONS of red marks... my skin looked flawless w/ makeup... I even got plenty of comments on it... I can't imagine their reaction if they were to see me w/o makeup though! yikes!

Personally, I think makeup can cover everything except actual raised pimples. When I was only dealing with TONS of red marks... my skin looked flawless w/ makeup... I even got plenty of comments on it... I can't imagine their reaction if they were to see me w/o makeup though! yikes!

What do you use? :D

Personally, I think makeup can cover everything except actual raised pimples.

Word. :cool:

I think it depends on what products you use and HOW you apply it. You could have the best concealer in the world, but if you dont apply it properly, it could highlight your flaw as opposed to hide them, you know?! :)

It just sucks because to me, if you have it so that it DOES cover everything, it looks like you have thick makeup on. I like to look like I don't have makeup on. Maybe I just haven't found the right makeup yet.