Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zelio78

Lumiport acne pen exploded!

Anyone ever hear of this? There I was lying in bed and the next thing I know there is a fire ball flying over my head. The explosion burnt my night table and bed comforter. How fucked up is that?

I contacted lumiport and they said they would replace my pen. How about I sue their ass?

Any suggestions?

Anyone ever hear of this? There I was lying in bed and the next thing I know there is a fire ball flying over my head. The explosion burnt my night table and bed comforter. How fucked up is that?

I contacted lumiport and they said they would replace my pen. How about I sue their ass?

Any suggestions?

Holy crap, that's crazy. Were you actually using it, or was it just plugged in?

Can you post any pictures of the exploded device? Since I have one of these Lumiports of course I am interested in what happened.

lmao, sorry just the image of the little mini lumiport pen creating some giant fireball made me laugh.

how long were you charging it for?!!?! maybe it overheated. :think:

Whoa! I better keep my eyes peeled for mine.

I'd say the first step would be to talk to lumiport management. maybe they would provide some compensation? (worth a shot)

Message the lumiport guy or email them.

Thats pretty dangerous

good luck with ur case buddy.

Lol sorry but I laughed too. It sounds like the oddest thing to wake up to.

Its even funnier because I read a post like a week ago saying that they were going to try out a lumiport pen to see if it would help their acne.

Any suggestions?