Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
laura lou

off topic but....whats the nicest thing anyone ever said about you!

i was just reading through my year book and reading all the nice comments people wrote about me and

i was just wondering what has been the nicest thing someone has ever said to you! acne or not acne related?!

i think the nicest thing someone said to me is (i quote):

"Laura, you are a role model" You are so nice, funny and kind to everyone"

So yeah....whats yours???

I've been told i was hot etc. but I think just about every guy has been so thats not really the nicest comment ever, I've been told I have a really awesome vocal quality or whatever by a lot of people (since the good ol voice change) and that I should get into radio or sports broadcasting when I get older. I guess I have a face for radio in more ways than one

that i have a cute ass n she smacked it.

its not really just cause she said that, its because her boyfriend was right there too.

Guest tvirus_outbreak

I've proabably had nice things said about me in the past but I can't remember any :(

my first love said some pretty nice things about me, like about how nice and selfless i was, and blah blah blah.

someone once told me my shoes were bitching too.

so i dont know which one to go with.

my first love said some pretty nice things about me, like about how nice and selfless i was, and blah blah blah.

someone once told me my shoes were bitching too.

so i dont know which one to go with.

i'd go with the first one lol! :angel:

although the shoe comment is cool lol

Something like this:

"Dude, you're f**king awesome and EMO! Haha, we should hang out more sometime".

Some people from work said that I look like Angelina Jolie...Man that's a major compliment....

The only one that really REALLY touched my heart was when my boyfriend told me that "no one could best me" because I'm "a sweet angel".

The angel part urked me a little, but i was in la la land on his first comment :wub:

Liv from acne.org messaged me and said the nicest things to me to cheer me up when I was feeling my lowest. Thank you Liv hehe. And Yes, I also think u look like Angelina Jolie!! U look so gorgeous in those pics in ur gallery! x x x x

I'm funny, smart....short, and I have really beautiful blue eyes.

"Oh my god, your eyes are beautiful, I love that color!" a girl said to me. Even while I was having a breakout, it made me feel kinda nice inside. :wub::angel:

Guest PurpleHaze1

Ummm My mom calls me Handsome :D !!

Guest PurpleHaze1

You got a big dick...

Wow too much info :hand:

ive been told im funny, people say i could be really hot if i didnt have acne, some one once told me i have the hottest armpits ever :wacko:

:shock: That person is kind of odd...

ive been told im funny, people say i could be really hot if i didnt have acne, some one once told me i have the hottest armpits ever :wacko:

I didn't even know you could have a fetish for armpits. :wacko:

I don't get compliments much but a few girls have said I'm hot (always makes me chuckle) and my last crush said I have "beautiful" eyes.

I was told by an art teacher that I was in my own league during a figure drawing class. It was actually really really embarrassing as the whole class was there, but it was a really nice thing to say and I remember it now.

My new boss told me I have a positive vibe with animals. I guess she sees the connection I feel. So that's cool.

What do u do? I love animals. I was at a pet store with my girlfriend and her mom and I tried to pet a Ferrett. I got a few good pats in and the thing snapped at me.Anyway we were leaving and I sniffed my hand and it smelled like pee lol. My gf's mom still calls me Ferrett hands.

well just the other day i decided to leave my current job. the girl i work with begged me not to leave, and i meen she really begged me sayin how when im at work its so much more fun and when im not here she hates it. i was really taken back i felt soo good after she said this.

girls who say i hava big di**

it warms my heart..then i research ways 2 make it bigger!