Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mjamrock

Would you date yourself?

Yesterday I was working and oddly I thought of that question, would I date myself? I wouldn't :ninja: and the reason is I'm too moody. One second I'm happpy the next I'm mad, for no apparent reason. I hate that about myself. Would any of you guys date yourselves and please don't say u wouldn't because of acne.

Guest tvirus_outbreak

No. I would never date myself.

Yesterday I was working and oddly I thought of that question, would I date myself? I wouldn't :ninja: and the reason is I'm too moody. One second I'm happpy the next I'm mad, for no apparent reason. I hate that about myself. Would any of you guys date yourselves and please don't say u wouldn't because of acne.

no i wouldnt date myself. definately wouldnt! lol! I'm too random for me to date myself (if that makes sense) lol!

Guest tvirus_outbreak

I tried it..didnt work out very well for me..I got dumped. :(

Don't worry ShellieAnne it wasn't your fault! You didn't deserve you anyway!

No I wouldn't. That would be weird and plus I wouldn't look too good if I were a girl.

I got ya, you skipping school as well?

Haha nah, I'm up in Canada. Back to school Sept 5, this tuesday.

Hell no. Who would. Oh yeah, the creepy 40 year old guy that asked for my number today.

Guest PurpleHaze1

Hell no. Who would. Oh yeah, the creepy 40 year old guy that asked for my number today.

Wow... What did you say.. that is creepy......

And no I wouldnt date myself.

I would date YOURSELF! :lol:

Some guy in the office building I worked at today said "You're pretty" then asked for my phone number.

He either has really bad eyesight, he's psycho, or he's really desperate and a pedophile obviously.

Guest PurpleHaze1

Some guy in the office building I worked at today said "You're pretty" then asked for my phone number.

He either has really bad eyesight, he's psycho, or he's really desperate and a pedophile obviously.

Hey you should be flattered and why you say that :( You are very pretty... I bet alot of guys would ask for your phone number if they werent so shy ;)

I'm actually quite revolting in person. I have scars all over, uneven skin tone, cysts all over my cheeks, and of course red marks.

I was flattered for a minute .. then I just felt afraid.

Guest PurpleHaze1

I'm actually quite revolting in person. I have scars all over, uneven skin tone, cysts all over my cheeks, and of course red marks.

I was flattered for a minute .. then I just felt afraid.

Well I think you are very beautiful. I know acne is a never ending fucking battle :( But that doesnt change how pretty a person can be.