Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

pretty pointless post here, but i just need to vent lol! Tonight and tomorrow night, i am staying round my cousins house. I love staying over there coz we never go to sleep and everythin lol!, but the worst part is when i have to take my make up off before going to sleep! I know my cousins dont care what my skin looks like coz they know me better than anyone else, and see past my bad skin, but im just frickin scared of how its gona look to them!!! :cry: !

I'm in the middle of one of my worst breakouts during this month, and its soo typical that the days my skin looks like this is when i have to be seen without makeup in front of other people! And to make things worse, my cousins have the most flawless skin possible. seriosuly, not a pimple or scar in sight! and theres me with red marks, spots and scars covering my face!!! argh! oh well, i guess thats life and loadz of u guys have been in the same position as me! lol

Guest ThereIsHope

Heya Laura! Don't worry about it, I know EXACTLY how you feel. It seems like whenever a big "thing" comes up, my acne is always at its worst.

Speaking of which, my skin was doing so well and today I woke up with a huge break-out. I'm ssooooo depressed. :( When will you work B5?!?! When?!?! *makes fist at B5 bottle and shakes it*

yeah dont feel bad! im going through all that crap too right now :cry:

aww well i hope u feel better soon pookie!!!

Heya Laura! Don't worry about it, I know EXACTLY how you feel. It seems like whenever a big "thing" comes up, my acne is always at its worst.

Speaking of which, my skin was doing so well and today I woke up with a huge break-out. I'm ssooooo depressed. :( When will you work B5?!?! When?!?! *makes fist at B5 bottle and shakes it*

its sooo typical isnt it?? its like the days im at home and doing nothing, i can be clear-ish, but if i have a party or somethin like that, then i have the worst time with my skin! Happens all at the worst of times! I'm feeling depressed just like u are. hope u feel beter tho soon! :angel:

be glad your a girl in the aspect that girls wear make up. Thats how it is for guys all the time, nothing to cover it up, haha