Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I want sex 100%

I want love 100%

Which girl does not like to be ravished on her wedding day and for the rest of her life?

Which girl does not like to loved before her wedding day, on her wedding day and for the rest of her life?

Guest tvirus_outbreak

The poll was asking which one is more important. Love is more important by far. Sex means nothing without love.

Guest tvirus_outbreak

The poll was asking which one is more important. Love is more important by far. Sex means nothing without love.

Wrong - Sex and love go hand-in-hand.

That's wrong. You may love your friends and family, but that doesn't mean that you have sex with them does it?

That's wrong. You may love your friends and family, but that doesn't mean that you have sex with them does it?

No, we are not discussing family.

We are discussing boy-girl sex-love.

Guest tvirus_outbreak

No, we are not discussing family.

We are discussing boy-girl sex-love.

What about boy-boy and girl-girl? :P

And what about people who have disabilities that stop them from having sex? Does that mean that they can't be in love? Afterall you did say that sex and love go hand-in-hand.

you can have sex without love and it will still be enjoyable!

but i guess sex with love is better or something :doubt:

also i would agree that i want 100% of both!

Guest tvirus_outbreak

What does this have to do with the emotional and psychological effects of acne?

Acne makes it difficult for its victim to find love and have sex.

We're debating over which one is more important.

i dont see a poll anywhere......

anyway, id rather have love than sex if i could only choose one to have for the rest of my life. Love is something that can spiritually lift me and fulfill me all the time, while sex...well, it cant.

When you have sex with a girl that you don't love, it doesn't feel as good as when you're having sex with your lover !!

Of course I want both. But I will never have sex without love anyway, I plan on losing my virginity to my husband. Love is the most important thing. But with love you get both, so you win all the way around with love. But the other poll was asking if you could only have one, what would you choose. For me, it's Love all the way. And I've already elaborated on that in the other thread, lol.

Guest Michael Jackson

I think it is unhuman to not want to be loved.

Guest PurpleHaze1

Hey sex is good, but is nothing without love. If I had to choose right now to be with my gf on just sex and no love or Love and no sex. It would deffinitely be Love. Without love whats the point.... Sex is just sex..

As someone who has had sex regularly his entire adult life (well 16-24) I would say that love is much more important. If your a virgin looking at Hustler Mag then sex is the most important thing to u. It isnt the ULTIMATE that u think it is once u do it all the time. Trust me I enjoy it with my girlfriend but I like her more than I like her vagina so it wouldnt be a hard choice for me.

I want sex 100%

I want love 100%

Which girl does not like to be ravished on her wedding day and for the rest of her life?

Which girl does not like to loved before her wedding day, on her wedding day and for the rest of her life?

...ravished? haha.