Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Maver1ck

Does anyone here blush easily?

It seems like whenever I get slightly angry, anxious, hot, etc I blush reeally easily, especially lately. My dermatologist says I have slight rosacea, which prolly plays a really big part. It's soo damn annoying when a girl is talking to me and I'm the slightest bit nervous and my face gets bright red. The worst thing is that I know I'm blushing, and how completely pathetic it is since I'm not really nervous at all, which makes me blush more. Then afterwards my friends immediately make fun of me if there they are around. It's sooo annoying, and adds to the difficulty of pursuing a good social life( which is hard enuf when I already don't have high self esteem ) It seems like everyone I hang out with is immune to blushing unless they are put in an exceptionally embarrassing situation. Is there anyone else here that blushes easily? Or am I just unique? :(

It seems like whenever I get slightly angry, anxious, hot, etc I blush reeally easily, especially lately. My dermatologist says I have slight rosacea, which prolly plays a really big part. It's soo damn annoying when a girl is talking to me and I'm the slightest bit nervous and my face gets bright red. The worst thing is that I know I'm blushing, and how completely pathetic it is since I'm not really nervous at all, which makes me blush more. Then afterwards my friends immediately make fun of me, if there they are around. It's sooo annoying, and adds to the difficulty of pursuing a good social life( which is hard enuf when I already don't have high self esteem ) It seems like everyone I hang out with is immune to blushing unless they are put in an exceptionally embarrassing situation. Is there anyone else here that blushes easily? Or am I just unique? :(

Nah, I used to blush all the time, seriously I bet I was just like you, but in time it went away for some reason, I think I just started to act differently and think differently, especially in social situations. I became more confident and had a higher self esteem, whiched helped my blushing in akward, nervous, social situations.

I honestly don't know why it went away, I think what helped was going to parties in college, seriously, nobody gives a shit about your acne or anything at huge college parties, all they care about are beer and having fun. So yeah i think i got over the nervous blushing, but as for your rosacea blushing, that you miight not be able to "grow" out of...

I blush a fair bit, my cheeks stay red for a long time, it sucks. I never used to before my acne though, so Im guessing that has something to do with it

OMG I feel the same way. My face blushes in all situations... even when I am not embarressed. Its so frustrating. Worst thing is I can feel my face become redder and redder when I notice it more or when I am around people which makes it 10x more worse! :cry::redface: Damn. I understand you. Blushing sucks.

Oh my gosh, I do I do! It's so sad that in addition to my acne, I have to be embarrassed about my constant blushing. I wonder if there's a cure for redness...

Guest PurpleHaze1

I cant tell if I blush. I have so much fuckin makeup on these days its hard to tell!!!

I blush soooo easily and it's embarassing! If I'm in a high-stress social situation or especially if I have to speak in public, my face gets all red and my chest breaks out in blotches! I always wear a high-necked shirt when I have to be in those types of situations. I've had social anxiety issues for pretty much my entire life, and let me tell you, the acne doesn't help.

I blush quite easily, when im hot, embarassed, need to pee really really bad :lol:, and sometimes when i think ppl are staring at me, i look at them with the corner of my eye, cant really tell if they're looking at me or something in my direction..hmm yea im weird :think:..i turn like beet red. Then when they ask me why im so red, i get even more red, such a suckie cycle.

Seems like a lot of people have a similar problem. Does anybody have any advice for helping with it?

Thanks.