Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'll be using the following products:

spectro gel cleanser for Oily skin

neutrogena 2.5% bp

olay complete moisterizer

Every 2nd day i'll be using clean and clear blackhead scrub.

My skin type is Oily.

what do u guys think of this regimen?

I do think it's a good Regimen, and I believe you'll get results. About the scrub anyway you have to be gentle, and using it twice a week, instead of every other day, I think it would be better, to avaoid skin irritation.

I would avoid the scrub in the beginning. Later when your regimen are running well can you try new stuff in the regimen.

i would avoid the scrub, they are usually too irritating for working with a regimen and generally will do more harm than good.

I would suggest Apple Cider Vinegar. Check out SmashingPumpkins' thread on the Red Marks After Acne forum. It reduces the amount of oil your face produces (read her post about the acid mantle), and people have reported that it cleared their blackheads and clogged pores. If it does this for you, you could eliminate two products (that is, two expensive products) from your regimen, and ACV is totally natural, as opposed to the millions of chemicals we are all accustomed to putting on our delicate faces.