Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zenomorph8

two things, please look at this!

first thing, i dont really have any deep scars or anything just some ugly looking brownish and reddish spots on my cheeks so i was wondering what you guys would recomend for something like that.

secondly, i found this pretty cool looking product and was wondering if any of you guys had tried it before. Ive been thinking about using it for the splotches on my face. Its called Skin Peel and i heard it works by starving the top layer of skin of oxygen so it falls off. Well anyways check it out. Thanks

http://www.skinculture.com/skinpeel.html

first thing, i dont really have any deep scars or anything just some ugly looking brownish and reddish spots on my cheeks so i was wondering what you guys would recomend for something like that.

secondly, i found this pretty cool looking product and was wondering if any of you guys had tried it before. Ive been thinking about using it for the splotches on my face. Its called Skin Peel and i heard it works by starving the top layer of skin of oxygen so it falls off. Well anyways check it out. Thanks

http://www.skinculture.com/skinpeel.html

I posted something about this a few weeks ago and nobody responded. I'm interested in this too! So if u find out any more info or u try it please PM w/ the results. I am hesitant to buy it though b/c it's pricey but if it works I'd buy it in a heartbeat!

Hi,

There are lots of things to use for skin discoloration. Probably the most scientifically tested is retin a/renova. A TCA peel would also help. All this is dependent on what color of skin is naturally. IF your pale white you can use these products following directions with little risk.

I followed your link. The product didn't say what it's main ingredient was. Every new ingredient that actaully works is quickly publisized. And you should also find out how much of an "active" ingredient is actually in the product. Example: I use 10% glycolic acid most every night.

Whatever you do; if you don't use sunscreen everyday, you will likely have discoloration.

Leslie

This product seems kind of pricey for a light peel. It could just be a high percentage of glycolic, salicylic or retinol. Nice packaging and ad but it a similar product could probably be aquired much cheaper.