Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sometimes I just get so SICK.. like, up to the point where I loathe it & want to die when I touch my face and feel new bumps start to pop up... and I just lose it and squeeze the shit out of the pimple and scratch it off.

I just got finished watching an episode of Flavor of Love, and the people in the show were outside in broad daylight.. and they were acting completely normal and happy, looking each other face to face. And I just can't ever picture myself being able to be outside with people around and act normal..

I get so fucking ANGRY.. DAMN IT!!!!! Sometimes I just want to like, punish my skin and just pour boiling water on it to make it feel the pain that I feel emotionally.

Anyway, I'm not like this all the time.. just in the past 5 minutes. hahaha

I know how you feel 7 years ago i got this huge thing on my face and it hurt like hell, it had no head just was this huge inflamed bump in the center of my cheek.

I was so desperate for something to come out of it so it would go away, i stuck a needle in it and i guess ripped my skin bad cuz now i'm still paying for it trying to find ways to get rid of the scar it left behind. It looks better now as i have been working on it.( for years!)

I know to never ever do that again. so please don't do what i did.

I know how you feel 7 years ago i got this huge thing on my face and it hurt like hell, it had no head just was this huge inflamed bump in the center of my cheek.

I was so desperate for something to come out of it so it would go away, i stuck a needle in it and i guess ripped my skin bad cuz now i'm still paying for it trying to find ways to get rid of the scar it left behind. It looks better now as i have been working on it.( for years!)

Wow, I use to get the same things... I'd also get cysts on my upper cheeks too. And I was so dumb, I would get fingernail clippers and clip the top of the skin off and push all the blood and puss out and let it dry out. :doh:

Luckily, miraculously... I have 0 scars on my face. Thank God for that.. I don't see how though.

Wow, I use to get the same things... I'd also get cysts on my upper cheeks too. And I was so dumb, I would get fingernail clippers and clip the top of the skin off and push all the blood and puss out and let it dry out. :doh:

Luckily, miraculously... I have 0 scars on my face. Thank God for that.. I don't see how though.

WTF i didnt' wanna hear that

What time I was so angry about my face that I put tons of hydrogen peroxide on every zit, toped with salicylic acid, a layer of BP, and then a bunch of toothpaste. Needless to say, it got worse.

just think of the poisonous chemicals you created in that mix, your skins gonna fall off at 30

and what poisonous chemicals exactly would make her face fall off at 30?

I doubt any of those chemicals are toxic, if they were they would not be mass produced and used by millions of people every day

I dont know Hydrogen Pyroxied (H202) is a very powerful oxidizer which means it readily gives up electrons. This could spark a chemical reaction between the acids and the toothpaste. Who knows.

I dont know Hydrogen Pyroxied (H202) is a very powerful oxidizer which means it readily gives up electrons. This could spark a chemical reaction between the acids and the toothpaste. Who knows.

that was like 3 years ago though haha, i'm sure i'll be fine

omg.....lol