Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Can anyone else relate to this feeling??

Acne has put an unconscious hold on my brain. It took away all my creativeness and imagination because all I worry about is how I look before I go out. I don't go outside of my house exept for school. I only dream about how I would be if I never had acne. It's not that bad now but the psychological effects are still there. It pisses me off to think that there are all of these depression pills and acne treatments and not one of them cures the problem.

yea acne smokes some major pole dude. just gotta learn to live with it untill you get over it.

peridottie i like how you say it sucks your life away. now i dont see it as takin my life away i see acne as my life. i wonder what id have to worry about if i didnt have acne. im sure thered be somthin. yep think of it this way if it wasnt acne itd be somethin else

Guest TylerD

yea acne smokes some major pole dude. just gotta learn to live with it untill you get over it.

peridottie i like how you say it sucks your life away. now i dont see it as takin my life away i see acne as my life. i wonder what id have to worry about if i didnt have acne. im sure thered be somthin. yep think of it this way if it wasnt acne itd be somethin else

Exactly!! Back when my acne was bad it hurt me so much to look in the mirror and go out and have people look at me. That is why I got into makeup (changed the way I felt TONS) But none the less acne does cause huge depression. Its amazing how fast it can change though. One day you will get a nice girlfriend and she wont care about it, and once you got that and good friends and good surrounding around you, then you wont be bothered much with your acne. It will go away soon.

yea bro i agree, you just gotta realise what matters most in life, good freinds, family spendin time with the ones you love etc. but havin acne can make those things hard to do i suppose

Guest TylerD

yea bro i agree, you just gotta realise what matters most in life, good freinds, family spendin time with the ones you love etc. but havin acne can make those things hard to do i suppose

Ya thats true :(

my family probably thinks im schizo, cuz i used to be so funlovin. Always crackin jokes and whatnot. Acne turned my mean. It spoiled my mind. Now everytime I joke its to offend someone, but everynow and then I wake up on the right side of the bed and seem to be on, all day. I just hope this is only temproray.

yea dude dont worry its only temporary i meen take me for example ive been dealin with acne for almost 4 years now and i probably only got another good 5 years left with it. hey that makes me 24. yep just a temporary thing

yea dude dont worry its only temporary i meen take me for example ive been dealin with acne for almost 4 years now and i probably only got another good 5 years left with it. hey that makes me 24. yep just a temporary thing

Beat you! 5 years and ongoing here. :angel:

Beat you! 5 years and ongoing here. :angel:

ohh but im only 19 i got plenty of time to catch up

i took everything from antibiotics to accutane and all the stuff in between. It's not that bad now. I have about 1 pimple, couples red dots and scars, many blackheads in my t-zone. It's just i used to get so paranoid and anxious about my complexion that it has left me shaken. Like a chihuahuah in the snow.

It's just i used to get so paranoid and anxious about my complexion that it has left me shaken. Like a chihuahuah in the snow.

Yeah, I can definitely relate to that. You went on accutane and it didn't clear you? Or maybe it did since you say you only have 1 pimple. I was lucky about my blackheads since this shiseido product took care of them for me.

accutane worked for about 6 months afterwards. Thats when i had a spike of self confidence. I started getting moderate acne again and now I feel like shit. My acnes pretty much gone(knock on wood) but I'm still feelin shitty

there was a time when i did worry much about my acne care. that's the time when i had a girlfriend. hehehe. now im single, i feel like it's hard to get one. hehehehe. i always think girls will run away from me because of my acne.