Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Yeah. I don't know if they'll have anything, but it'd be helpful. I want everybody who reads this to post their suggestions!!! Please :angel: Foundation, Concealer, or powder. I mostly have redmarks all over my face. I really want Dermablend but I guarentee they won't have it.

Thanks...

For powder I suggest Maybelline Pure.I'm not a huge makeup fan,but sometimes I am embarassed by my acne or marks from acne,and this covers them right up.It is very light,and looks really natural.The Pure line by Maybelline also has a liquid foundation (which I also tried,but it didn't have enough coverage),and a concealer.

Coverblend concealer is really good if you can find that. A little bit goes a long way though! It covers really well and doesn't block pores.

Damn, I really REALLY want Dermablend. I NEED it.

I could get it online off amazon.com and get express mail (I want it before Wednsday). But it probably won't be here by then...sigh.

okay, more suggestions! :angel:

edit: I can't get it offline. NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

dang, I couldn't stand dermablend when I used it!!!! It was so greasy, and oily, and I was oily enough already. Plus it just didn't look natural- especially on flaky skin or dry areas.

Really? I'm neither dry nor greasy though...Hopefully it will work for me.

So you only use foundation in the morning? Does it look natural?

I could get it online off amazon.com and get express mail (I want it before Wednsday). But it probably won't be here by then...sigh.

Ulta 3 and Sephora sell Dermablend so does Carson Pierre Scott. Hope this helps!

Ulta 3 and Sephora sell Dermablend so does Carson Pierre Scott. Hope this helps!

I live in the middle of nowhere. :lol: I've never even heard of those stores.

Thanks though.

Ulta and Sephora both have websites you can order from.

www.ulta.com

www.sephora.com

They both have a page where you can enter your ZIP code and it will tell you where the nearest store is. I live in the middle of nowhere too, but oddly enough there is an Ulta the next town over. Lucky me. :)

O_O

I can't order off the internet, sadly.

Oh, and I have some dreadful news. The store I just wennt to doesn't sell make up. I guess I'll have to go to the first day of school with ugly acne. I'm really really sad. I was hoping I could go back with flawless skin and people would say, "Wow, he changed."

But I didn't.

As for the foundation I recommend Revlon Colorstay, Maybelline Everfresh as counceler and as for the powder, Maybelline Pure Powder is what I use, because is the only one that in stores has the translucent color and me, having a very light and pale complexion, looks good and not too heavy.