Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
piscescute

Is anyone REALLY clear

before the regimen, I consistently had maybe 8-9 whiteheads at a time and sometime 2-3 cysts like acne. And they were usually in groups. Sometimes my chin looked deformed. It was depressing. On my third month or so on the regimen, I broke out with 9 cysts like acne all over my face but since they cleared, I haven't had acne since. Just stay consistent with the regimen and keep it simple.

I love the Regimen, I've only been on it for....lets see....*looks at Calander* Late July, like the 15th.

Whenever I buy something/use something/try something I never expect much. Most things in life won't give you instant sucess and will always take time and patience. My skin is much, much healthier looking, I have got a huge reduction in the occurance of zits and my face feels so calm. I use the Walgreens version of Cetaphil lotion(20 FL for 5 dollars XD), Neutrogena On the Spot, and a 5.3 oz Basis bar just becaust it cost 2.50 for 5.3 ounces which was a good deal. As you can see im trying to be frugal with all this, and eventually I will go and get Dan's CSR Gel because its like 6 On The Spot tubes for like 8 bucks, when on the spot cost 5 or 6 bucks for a small .75oz tube <.<

I totally agree with rawlin67.

People don't read the entire directions for the regimen, they start doing stuff wrong, they get a dry face, they scratch it, etc., and it all snowballs into a big bad situation, which they could easily avoid if they just keep a positive attitude, be patient, and just chill.

-and spell REGIMEN right.

also, I couldn't resist. Thesaurus' are used to look up synonyms of words, right?

http://thesaurus.reference.com/search?q=re...amp;x=0&y=0

I don't see "regime" anywhere. Try looking up "Nazi" or "Saddam Hussein", maybe then you'll find "regime".

Yeah, regime can basically mean the same thing as regimen, but c'mon guys, is it really that big of a deal?

As for being clear, I'd like to raise the flag right here. It was a long struggle for me, and I'm sure a couple members of this board saw me lose my cool once or twice, but I'm all clear now. Clear, in my case, means maybe 1 pimple a month or so, usually a pustule that is gone within 3 days. For those of you not quite there yet: just stick to it. It's hard to understand how something that doesn't work in the first 3 months would work in the 4th or 5th, but in many cases, such as mine, it does.

I would also like to add how much more educated on acne thanks to this website and the forums. It reallllllllyyyyyyyy helps and puts things into perspective once you know: What is PROVEN to do SOMETHING. What there is OUT there amongst the whole aisle of acne stuff that you should get. And really you have so much support on these forums and its just a nice enviroment for people going through acne problems.

/\ yeah i second that, since I'm here I almost know more about acne than my dermatologist (he just looked at me when I described all the available acne treatments he can give me before he even mentioned them..lol)

before i got clear on the regimeN, i had very persistent acne. like 4-5 spots regularly and about 1 cyst which lasted 1-2 months and disappeared just in time for another to come up.

longshot has the hang of it. if you look, the NUMBER 1 definition is "a fascist regime" that tells you a thing or two about what it means to most people, and typing the extra N is not that hard, but whatever.

ANYWAYS

dont give up on the regimen unless you have severed acne. thats all i have to say, and all ive been saying for the whole time ive been on these messageboards with a clean grill

I have a few red marks left but no new acne for weeks.

Question: Before when my face was not clear, I fancied a man who had pretty bad cystic acne. Now that my face is clear, those pimples seem to draw my attention a whole lot more and I am much less attracted. Happen to anyone else? The psychological reasons for this are obvious, but I'm curious.

Totally. It's natural. You value yourself more, and you see that he's not good enough for you or whatever because of whatever reason, in this case, bad complexion, so yeah, it makes sense. It's happened to me, but on the same token, I'm nice to them because I know how much it sucks to have acne.

oh no, i applaud you. i used to break out the grammar nazi, but i think my systems are overloaded or something. too many grammar mistakes for me to correct. :[

Guest Michael Jackson

wot r u taklin buot? i typ verrry wel adn spel