Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
piscescute

Is anyone REALLY clear

I just wondered if im waisting my time Ive seen alot of bad feedback latley..... Is anyone seeing absolute results from CSR?

I started the regimine for tiny pimple bumps all over my forehead and cheeks, My doc recomended Tazorac, but I tried CSR and CSR has made me breakout in large painful pimples on my chin for almost 2 months im really going crazy. Someone give me hope!!

i am SUPER clear. and let me tell you that i was not a believer initially bc i went thru some bad breakouts in the beginning, but i stuck with it cus i was so desparate and didnt know what to try next (i just didnt want acutane). i cant say for sure it will work for you, but it did for me. i have been on it for 6 months and at about the 4 month mark i stopped getting pimples. i have not had more than one pimple in the last two months (and it was a minor pimple)!!! i started to see improvement at about 6 weeks and it was VERY slow and GRADUAL after that. but so worth it in retrospect.

Where do you guys buy the necesary stuf for CSR cuz i just went to giant and all they had was 10%BP and the Euricen moistrizer wasn't labeled noncomedogenic. I'm afraid to even try this cuz mousterizers make me breakout

I really think it is working for me... i haven't gotten a pimple in a few days now, but still there are a couple from the days before, i am not quit at the two month mark but will be on the 10 of next month, I think it is actually working for me and i'm actually getting quit happier about my skin, cause although i have some acne scars(not quit painful) ill now know that it can't get any worse and things will only get better!

I just wondered if im waisting my time Ive seen alot of bad feedback latley..... Is anyone seeing absolute results from CSR?

I started the regimine for tiny pimple bumps all over my forehead and cheeks, My doc recomended Tazorac, but I tried CSR and CSR has made me breakout in large painful pimples on my chin for almost 2 months im really going crazy. Someone give me hope!!

I've used Tazorac for 3 weeks before, and it was very harsh on my skins. I've sensitive and oily skins type.

that wasnt his point, his point was regime sounds stupid. which it does.

anyway, theres always a lot of bad feedback here, but if you would actually look and read all the replies we have sent to them, its most likely because they were doing something and didnt read through the ENTIRE regimen. Rarely are people doing everything right, and not seeing any results. Rarely is that ever the case. Its almost always someone has a bad product, someone isnt washing gently, stuff like that.

lmao [email protected] entire thread from my last comment on....

why is it that i have a problem with people generally being mean to each other on this site, but i have no problem with being a grammar snob?

nice pic of you, your clear skin, & your "baby," xstream... so is that what you look like when you're playing all those john mayer songs that you hate? :lol::razz: i have a "baby" too, but my hands are too damned small to fit around her neck, so at some point i'm gonna to be searching for a smaller version of her... (man, that sounds really bad out of context).

oh, and fortunately (or unfortunately? guess it depends whose fortune we're assessing), no milk here....

(sorry, piscescute, all these posts and i never really addressed your initial question [quickly scans the room for some source of redemption] -- but hey, we have the same zodiac sign! :whistle::D)

i'm clear - the regimen works perfect! I simply love the regimen, not only because the pimples is past, but also because my face looks so healty now.

I totally agree with rawlin67.

People don't read the entire directions for the regimen, they start doing stuff wrong, they get a dry face, they scratch it, etc., and it all snowballs into a big bad situation, which they could easily avoid if they just keep a positive attitude, be patient, and just chill.

-and spell REGIMEN right.

also, I couldn't resist. Thesaurus' are used to look up synonyms of words, right?

http://thesaurus.reference.com/search?q=re...amp;x=0&y=0

I don't see "regime" anywhere. Try looking up "Nazi" or "Saddam Hussein", maybe then you'll find "regime".

This is for all of you guys who say that you're 100% clear now and have been that way for a few months:

Just how bad were you to begin with? And please don't exaggerate...

Thanks!

just be lucky that some of you guy's don't have scars to deal with and just acne!!!!

i second that. i never did have "terrible" or widespread acne, just frequent and persistent acne in a couple concentrated areas (chin & around the mouth). right now i have 1 tiny whitehead on my chin, and that's it. but what i do have is this godawful chin redness that accumulated over the years -- and that i've sort of accepted at this point, as like... an extra facial appendage.

oh, and regarding the "regime" issue, whenever i see that word (and i see it a lot lately, peppered all over this site), the word "tsar" pops into my head for some reason. that and "Mussolini." :shrug: