Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
arandomname

Ok, just a question, but why am I still just a bit red?

It's not so much of a horrible horrible red, but you can tell that it's red on my face.

My question is why after almost a year of being on the regimen is my face still a bit red? I've been using the same 3 parts since sept 05-present and I can't seem to get rid of the red. I've minimized the BP to the point where it works but shouldn't be red, yet it still is.

My results with the regimen are great, but the red is still there like I said.

I've been using

Purpose bar

CSR gel

Eucerin Moisturizer (discontinued but I bought about 6 bottles beforehand)

I should be used to all this, no? I really don't understand why this is happening, and I'd like some input.

Recap: CSR works, I'm using the same products, and I'm using the least amount of bp gel needed to be clear.

Why red why!?

Maybe your skin is just sensitive skin. I'm not sure. It may be due to the lactic acid in the Eucerin, some people can't tolerate it although it is a good product, imo. But can be too much for some.

My face was like that too when I first used bp (that was when I used it for half a year, give or take). I'm now back on bp again, after another half year of hiatus. Besides the initial redness, which wasn't much, I'm not experiencing any redness right now. It's strange and I can't really explain it. You can say my skin adapted to bp I guess...