Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Has anyone tried this product line? what were your results? how did you skin react to the products?

I have recently bought the 12% souffle as well as the micro bead nourishing cleanser, I like both of them however have only used a few times so far. Did the aha in these products help with your red marks and do you feel it has given you consistent results?

Anyone?

Thanks,

Cheers!

I bought certain products from the range but never used them. I got scared off by the fact that they contain ingredients that are said to be highly comedogenic according to the list of ingredients published in the article "become an acne detective" on zerozits.com. I know that not everyone agrees which the ratings given it that list, but it is the most comprehensive list I have found so far without having to check every ingredient myself.

I'm having great success using the cleanser, and the 10% enhanced cream. I was thinking of trying out the 12%souflee once I finish this current jar. But so far, my skin is so much smoother, more even toned, and the redness from past acne is fading (bascially not noticable to anyone else) and all clogged pores or spots I get now, they go away so much faster.

Are you using the souflee? How is it working?

I'm using the 12% souffle, and the nourishing cleanser, I alternate with the souffle morning and night (one day morning, next day- night) I've already noticed smoother skin, and the souffle just feels calming to me, like when I put it on I feel like I'm doing something good for my skin. I don't know if it's going to help with all my red marks yet but my hopes are still high at this point.

ive been using the 12%for a week and my acne is clearing up fast!!

its great. bp and sa never worked for me but ga does. its amazing and my redmarks faded maybe 30%.......which isnt great but before my foundation didnt cover up the marks and now it does so i dont have to use a heavy concealer anymore so thats a big plus for me

good luck

i have been trying ti find this line at my local drugstores but i cant find it. does anyone know where to find it ? i rather get it myself than order it online.

Guest Sincerely_Me

The Alpha Hydrox Enhanced Lotion works amazingly well on redmarks, plus it makes my skin glow! I love it!

The souffle has really been making a difference in my redmarks.. I'd say they have faded about 20% so far.. that's an improvement I'm really happy with at this point.. and my skin is glowing.. I keep getting compliments on my complexion.. something that has never happened to me before! The alpha hydrox line can be found at most Walmarts I believe, not sure of what area you are in, but try a walmart!

good luck guys!!

The souffle has really been making a difference in my redmarks.. I'd say they have faded about 20% so far.. that's an improvement I'm really happy with at this point.. and my skin is glowing.. I keep getting compliments on my complexion.. something that has never happened to me before! The alpha hydrox line can be found at most Walmarts I believe, not sure of what area you are in, but try a walmart!

good luck guys!!

Thnx alot... i really do wannna try it. I rather get it at a store then order it online... i live in nyc.

The Alpha Hydrox Enhanced Lotion works amazingly well on redmarks, plus it makes my skin glow! I love it!

Yea, i love it too. It really helped me as far as waking up to those pesky new zits in the mornning, i never had that problem as long as i was using it.

When i finish my accutane treatment, i'm slowly going to re-introduce this to my skin again.

good luck guys!!

Thnx alot... i really do wannna tryit lol i rather get it at a store then oder it online... i live in nyc.

I tried looking for it in Duane Reade and never found it but then again i'm in staten island and our Duane Reade's suck. The ones in the city have everything!... but im thinking CVS might have it here.

ive used the enhanced creme. it really did not do much to my redmarks. i quit using it after i finished the whole jar. since i had an extra jar (buy one get one free deal), ive been slapping that stuff on my back to get rid of redmarks, but dont think its really working either. oh well, better than wasting a whole jar!!

I'm 53 and have looked like hell for years :boohoo: but once I started using these products, I look so much better! I actually run to the mirror every morning to see how much my *huge* pores have gone down :surprised:

The blotchiness is evened out almost to a normal tone and my decades-old scarring is starting to fade. I'm so happy I ran across these products when I was screwing around in the anti-aging section on Ebay! I really didn't think there was any hope for me.

I'm using the foaming face wash, the souffle, the masks and the oil-free lotion. I still have to figure out a regimen.

(If you do use the souffle or cream, don't get it under your eyes as they swell up quite a bit.)

Hi guys,

I've been using the 12 % souffle now for about 2 weeks, and I'd say my red marks have diminished by about 30% now.. skin texture is very smooth and breakouts are not happening!! Just wanted to give u guys an update.

Thnx alot... i really do wannna try it. I rather get it at a store then order it online... i live in nyc.

They have them at walmart and rite-aid

does anyone know if they have them at Walmart in Canada?

alsooo.. should i still attempt to use products with GA even though my other experiences with GA hasnt relaly helped my red marks??

Hi DolceDolce,

Yes these products are available in Walmart in Canada. I live in Ontario actually so I know this for a fact. Toronto area to be more specific, hope this helps..

Yea, i love it too. It really helped me as far as waking up to those pesky new zits in the mornning, i never had that problem as long as i was using it.

When i finish my accutane treatment, i'm slowly going to re-introduce this to my skin again.

good luck guys!!

Thnx alot... i really do wannna tryit lol i rather get it at a store then oder it online... i live in nyc.

I tried looking for it in Duane Reade and never found it but then again i'm in staten island and our Duane Reade's suck. The ones in the city have everything!... but im thinking CVS might have it here.

Found some in rite-aid :)