Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Disco

My 11th Month (ALMOST COMPLETED)

Wow, its been a while since I've been to this forum. :shifty: Missed all of you tho.

I have SUCCEEDED!

Well, for starters, I have tried many tropical creams, antibiotics, even the egg white mask + apple cider vinegar. None of which has worked for me. I started back in around September 05' with all these different substance and it made no results what so ever. So I decided to STICK only to Dan's Regimen and using only his Clear Skin Regimen Gel. AND for using it for about 11 months it has really paid off. I am very happy. I started with acne around my left cheek, right cheeck and near the sideburn area. It was deeply red and digusting. It looked like a volcano has erupted everywhere. :liar:. I just said to myself, ENOUGH. So I decided to apply morning & night with:

1. Neutrogena Extra Gentle Cleanser

2. Clear Skin Regimen Gel

3. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion (SPF 15) & Cetaphil Facial Moisturizer (SPF 15) (though I have stopped using moisturizer completely).

I am 100% clear of acne. 1 small pimple might pop up from time to time but thats pretty rare. I was wondering how to get rid of the acne red scars. Should I keep applying the moisturizer? Because after I apply the Clear Skin Regiment Gel, it dries up my face and cracks but its not "THAT" bad of a crack. Or any other advice?

IPB Image

I would like to thank Dan for his Regimen, it has been a miracle worker!

Thank You.