Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey there,

So I know I have talked about this product line before in the regular forum but being that I work in the holistic health feild I thought I would share my love with others who agree with the more natural route. I have been sing the CamoCare line now for a good month and holy crap, I have had dramatic results. I have noticed my skin kick ass lately the pass two months and I owe most of the success to the skincare regime I follow. Anyway the whole CamoCare line is made with a patented and very high content of the true German Camomile. I'm sure all of you know how healing Camomile is to the skin and I really found that it helps with the swelling and overall redness of my face. I can actually see my skin slowly repairing itself and I totally love that I am doing it more naturally. I know with some of my worse scars I will hopefully get some laser work but thats about the extent of chemical work that I want done. The website is www.camocare.com and I REALLY suggest you guys at least check it out. I get mine from the helath food stores I work at but is you can't the website sells it too. Hope somebody finds this as useful as I do!