Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
memzba

exercise is the answer, im almost for sure!

im almost positive exercise is the answer. all i do all day is sit on my fat butt and feel sorry for myself.

ive noticed NO ONE who is a sports nut or people who exercise a lot have NO red marks! i think if we all exercise more and get our circulation going our marks would fade faster..

it makes sense too, because our marks have to do with blood vessels, and exercising directly affects blood..

be honest, if you have marks, do you exercise regularly? im being true to myself and honest, i DONT exercise..i think this is my problem..

just 5 minutes ago i finished about a 1/2 hour of jumproping with a couple minute breaks and i feel so good!

everyone GO exercise now lol, it makes you feel so good! im gonna keep going im gonna stay up all night doing it just to make up for all the years of sitting on the computer feeling sorry for myself! im ready to beat this :):):)

im talking bout red marks not acne lol. i dont have acne just tons of red marks and yes ive definitely seen people who exercise with acne, but none of them have red marks, because they have a better healing rate than i do :)

im talking bout red marks not acne lol. i dont have acne just tons of red marks and yes ive definitely seen people who exercise with acne, but none of them have red marks, because they have a better healing rate than i do :)

I agree, I run 5x a week, 100% sure it helps.

weight lifting has no effect on acne... if it did I'd have the best skin in america

cardio.

ive been training for 1.5 years now, and have gone through a couple of bulk cycles and cut cycles (which requires cardio for the above guys) and neither has had any effect whatsoever on acne or red marks ... It's probably in your head.

im almost positive exercise is the answer. all i do all day is sit on my fat butt and feel sorry for myself.

ive noticed NO ONE who is a sports nut or people who exercise a lot have NO red marks! i think if we all exercise more and get our circulation going our marks would fade faster..

it makes sense too, because our marks have to do with blood vessels, and exercising directly affects blood..

be honest, if you have marks, do you exercise regularly? im being true to myself and honest, i DONT exercise..i think this is my problem..

just 5 minutes ago i finished about a 1/2 hour of jumproping with a couple minute breaks and i feel so good!

everyone GO exercise now lol, it makes you feel so good! im gonna keep going im gonna stay up all night doing it just to make up for all the years of sitting on the computer feeling sorry for myself! im ready to beat this :) :) :)

Yes, it really does help but not alot really. Ive had red marks for a year now but exercise only helped slightly.

everyone GO exercise now lol, it makes you feel so good! im gonna keep going im gonna stay up all night doing it just to make up for all the years of sitting on the computer feeling sorry for myself! im ready to beat this :) :) :)

\

umm i was a national gymnast and trained 30+ hours a week and i stil got red marks lol.

\

umm i was a national gymnast and trained 30+ hours a week and i stil got red marks lol.

dosen't prevent redmarks, athlete's skin heals faster.

its def. not a breakthough. i have been working out for quite some time now and if anything it aggravates acne. this is especially true for body acne. even my derm said it quite some time back that working out actually aggravates acne. i myself no longer have bad acne or redmarks even, but i am going back to when i was 18-21 and worked out 5 times a week - it didnt help my skin at all.

exercise if u can be bothered will stop red marks developing.

back in school when my acne was the worse i never got 1 red mark when a pimple faded, cause i was in the soccer/hockey team.

note: weight lifting isn't enough cardio is the key.

hyperpigmentation and excercise have no connection whatsoever.Excercise only helps giving good blood flow to your face which can give you nice glowing fresh face,it wont help your red marks,if you feel its working for you then its good but it wont erase it for sure.I do cardio like crazy and ive been doing it for the past 3 years and i have red marks for the past 4 years.

Just playing devil's advocate here, but...

Maybe people who exercise a lot also have better diets?

Maybe people who exercise a lot and don't have red marks didn't have much acne to begin with?

Maybe people's skin is different and some people are more prone to red marks than others?

Maybe those people who exercise and have no red marks were doing something in addition to just exercising?

Maybe... just maybe... all of the above?

Maybe people who exercise a lot also have better diets?

Maybe people who exercise a lot and don't have red marks didn't have much acne to begin with?

Maybe people's skin is different and some people are more prone to red marks than others?

Maybe those people who exercise and have no red marks were doing something in addition to just exercising?

I had stage IV extremely severe acne, worse than anyone I've seen on this site, very prone to longlasting redmarks, good test subject.

I am a sport nut and I am outside EVERYDAY for about 3/4 of my day playing basketball...yet, I still have red marks? I am going to start working out because I need to.

Maybe the athletes you see on TV are just very healthy specimens that don't have big problems with acne?

Or maybe they have the money to pay for accutane more and laser and such as looking good is a big reason for advertisments.

Or maybe the majority of athletes you see are adults and such have no problems with red marks.

I saw female gymnasts who had bad complexions during the Olympics. They were all in there teens. I've also seen teenage wrestlers who had bad acne as well.

Guest nec77

maybe all the athletes you see were 'cool' and always had high self-esteem because they never had acne.

I have never really had any redmarks for too long and I weight lift 4days a week and do cardio 6-7 days a week for a few hours so you may be right

edit wanted to do this after i saw it

Maybe people who exercise a lot also have better diets? hmm I dont really eat that much fast food but i usually have 1-2 sodas a day probably.. drink tons of water though.

Maybe people who exercise a lot and don't have red marks didn't have much acne to begin with? I had to go on accutane to get rid of my acne, it wa sprobably mild-light moderate i dunno

Maybe people's skin is different and some people are more prone to red marks than others? maybe

Maybe those people who exercise and have no red marks were doing something in addition to just exercising? not really.

working out alot gets all the toxins and stuff out of your body so you never know what it will do, you will become a healthier person if you do workout even if it dosnt help your skin. Also, I think all the blood running to your face and stuff helps kill bacteria and stuff, but i may just be talking out of my ass haha

ive been eating a diet of fruits, vegetables a lot of whole grains. No greasy foods or fried foods, a lot of fiber everyday. I've been doing this for almost a year now, but I don't think it has anything to do with redmarks. Some people get them, some people don't. Just don't squeeze any pimples. If i did not squeeze i would still get red marks just not as dark, meaning they would heal faster.