Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Today at work an angry customer called me a hopeless assortment of fossilised penile warts. In a strange way i wasnt actually mad. Probably because ive heard many more hurtful things

Guest TylerD

Today at work an angry customer called me a hopeless assortment of fossilised penile warts. In a strange way i wasnt actually mad. Probably because ive heard many more hurtful things

You should have said thanks you fuckin posh happyflowers... Take your anger els where.. Ignore that shit, your a better person then he/she will ever be.. To insult a person like that makes yourself really fuckin low. Im glad you didnt lose it though like I would have.

I think thats a complement. You're fossilised so you can stand strong throughout time, your an assortment so you must have character, as for being a hopeless penile wart--I don't know what that's supposed to mean.

Guest Michael Jackson

really because someone pmed me telling me that.

who was that now? :shock:

Guest Michael Jackson

Hmm that is strange jackson. MAybe its a new insult?? I dont know maybe it was said on some tv show or something

if you're upset you don't need to take it out on other people, when you just randomly pm me calling me all sorts of weird shit, what did that accomplish? besides making you look like an asshole?

Guest TylerD

Hmm that is strange jackson. MAybe its a new insult?? I dont know maybe it was said on some tv show or something

if you're upset you don't need to take it out on other people, when you just randomly pm me calling me all sorts of weird shit, what did that accomplish? besides making you look like an asshole?

Wow whats going on here??? Did M.J Get insulted.... Low life insulted M.J?

Guest Michael Jackson

yeah he randomly sent me a hateful pm. I am sitting here like wtf? who is this dude?

Guest TylerD

yeah he randomly sent me a hateful pm. I am sitting here like wtf? who is this dude?

Ya man this guy sounds like a fuckin twat. I was trying to be nice to him and he starts being a complete dink and then hes like sorry not trying to offend you here.. Oh thanks buddy fuck I feel way better now :rolleyes: Some people just dont think before they talk.

Guest Michael Jackson

Ya man this guy sounds like a fuckin twat. I was trying to be nice to him and he starts being a complete dink and then hes like sorry not trying to offend you here.. Oh thanks buddy fuck I feel way better now :rolleyes: Some people just dont think before they talk.

I think he is mofo. Why else would he just randomly pm me?

Guest TylerD

I think he is mofo. Why else would he just randomly pm me?

Amen to that. Ive never typed up a post and have someone comment and be nice to me, then attack them... Or just randomly PM someone and call them names... What the hell.

Guest Michael Jackson

I didn't even say anything mean back to him :(

Jesus christ jackson it was a fucking joke. If you cant take a simple joke then your not gonna be able to handle what life throws at you. Jeeze man. And tyler i do apologize like i said i appreciate your input. I meant no offense

Guest TylerD

Jesus christ jackson it was a fucking joke. If you cant take a simple joke then your not gonna be able to handle what life throws at you. Jeeze man

So you pm someone and call them names and then say ooooh it was a joke man. How the fuck is that funny??

MICHAEL JACKSON!!!! i got pm"d that also!! he said it was the wrong person but i was still like WTF i dont even know you!!

Okay... i'm in one of my super laughy moods right now. I know no one appriciates getting mean PM's ..but.. hopeless assortment of fossilised penile warts is genious and I demand someone call me that right now :lol: I am SO using that to shout at drunk people tonight. ahosdjfao

But other than that.. no one messes with my MJ :cool:

Guest TylerD

Okay... i'm in one of my super laughy moods right now. I know no one appriciates getting mean PM's ..but.. hopeless assortment of fossilised penile warts is genious and I demand someone call me that right now :lol: I am SO using that to shout at drunk people tonight. ahosdjfao

I cant call you that. That woud be mean :( ... but if you insist then Mandy you are a hpoeless assortment of fossilised penile warts. Damn that just sounds strange.

Guest Michael Jackson

MICHAEL JACKSON!!!! i got pm"d that also!! he said it was the wrong person but i was still like WTF i dont even know you!!

Money says he wouldn't say this shit to Pookie and I in real life.Slaters would wreck shit :cool:

Thank you Mandy :wub:

I cant call you that. That woud be mean :( ... but if you insist then Mandy you are a hpoeless assortment of fossilised penile warts. Damn that just sounds strange.

Thank you :angel:

Guest TylerD

Dude im bigger than both of you

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Watch out for the computer nerd.. And I highly doubt you are bigger then Pookie and M.J, but none the less count me in too lol :P 3 on 1... Ooooh this sounds so bad haha. Lets stop now.

Thank you :angel:

Lol I dont understand,, your happy that I called you that hahah. OoOOooOOo Mandy your mind works in mysterious ways.

Guest Michael Jackson

I drank my orange juice way too fast and now I have a horrible belly ache. :(

Mandy, how many times have I told you to slow down on the orange juice?

Guest TylerD

I drank my orange juice way too fast and now I have a horrible belly ache. :(

Mandy, how many times have I told you to slow down on the orange juice?

Lmao poor Mandy.