Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Could someone direct me to the best liver cleanse technique to folow. I've read a couple and some use different ingrediants than others.

There isn't a single best one to follow but generally this is the most widely accepted one.

http://www.healingdaily.com/liver-detoxifi...liver-flush.htm

This method is also discussed often around here.

I tried this method more than once myself and I'd have to say that the epsom salts are pretty hard to drink but are really effecive as a laxative.

Good luck

I doubt i have a parsite but what is involved in the the parasite killing program? Is it really necessary?

it's a device called a zapper. i find it to kind of a hoax, becuase you have no way of knowing if you have a parasite or if you're killing it.

if you google almost any disease and the word "cure" you will be transferred to a site called curezone.com, they recommend doing a zapper and cleanse to cure every disease. :doh:

I doubt i have a parsite but what is involved in the the parasite killing program? Is it really necessary?

it's a device called a zapper. i find it to kind of a hoax, becuase you have no way of knowing if you have a parasite or if you're killing it.

if you type in almost any disease and the word "cure" you will be transferred to a site called curezone.com, they recommend doing a zapper and cleanse to cure every disease.

I looked it up a little more and found theres herbs u can get to kill them. One, wormwood, is illegal in the US though.

Alright guys, can we please not spread misinformation... if wormwood is illegal in the US, why can I go to my local herb shop and buy it? Has the FDA not cracked them down?

Liver flushes take a day and a half to do. The ones that have you fast for 3-7 days days are optional - and most people don't do that. The parasite cleanse is also optional. The kidney cleanse should be done after a few LF's. And yes, the zapper probably is a hoax and I wouldn't use one myself, but some people have success with it so who knows.

Now, curezone.com doesn't just say "zap and cleanse to cure every disease". Hulda Clark says that. Let's not get the two confused. Curezone is more about diet change (a lot of them are raw foodists / raw vegans, some Paleo diet people, Nurturing Traditions diet people), liver flushing, bowel cleansing, and a handful of other things. There's politics that play into it too. But mostly that site is concerned with the liver flush, one of the most popular forums on there and one of the things a lot of people have had success for clearing up a whole range of diseases on...

Well, I've done 8 so far now... it's improved my skin and tolerance to some foods, but not cleared me.

http://curezone.com/cleanse/liver/huldas_recipe.asp

This is the most common recipe followed. You can omit a few things: the ornithine is unnecessary, as is the HCI. Basically here's how I do it:

Breakfast: all fruits, no fat, atleast 3 apples because it'll keep you full for awhile due to the soluble fiber, and the malic acid is desirable as well.

Stop eating between noon and 2pm.

Drink herbal teas and water, get some dandelion root tea and drink that as it stimulate bile production (more pressure to push out when you drink the olive oil). Peppermint tea works for that as well I believe, as does turmeric.

I skip the 6pm epsom salt dose, don't find it necessary.

At 8pm, 1tbsp. epsom salts.

10:15, 3 lemons mixed with 1/2 cup olive oil; drink it up, lie down on your right side in fetal position and relax for about 30 minutes, try to fall asleep in this position. Apparently it helps put more pressure on the liver to pump out bile / stones.

The next morning, wake up and drink some more lemon juice, have 1tbsp. epsom salts again.

Stones should start flowing out 1-3 hours after the epsom salts. You may need more or less.

And there's how I do it, slightly different but works for me.

first 3 times they were all small. started getting some bigger ones 4-7, with the 7th flush giving the biggest ones. 8th one was a bit disappointing but i think i may have messed something up by not being able to get to sleep and changing in my sleep positions a bunch, who knows. i'm 18. oh and yeah, they have a stinky bile smell, if that explains anything...

i've had plenty of hangovers to know what bile smells like. I will try your method tomorrow cuz it seems like the fastest and easiest. Is there anyway i should prepare or things I should or shouldn't do afterwards.

If you aren't having atleast one healthy trip to the toilet a day (no, not to pee), DON'T DO THE LIVER FLUSH! You will really foul things up. You need to be regular in that regards.

Don't start eating on the day you pass stones until you've passed all that you think you can pass, otherwise you'll mess things up there too. I drink a lot of water after the epsom salts on the second day, because epsom salts 'pull' a lot of water out of your system so you need to replace it. And by a lot of water, I'm not joking around... 8+ glasses in maybe 3 or 4 hours.

Personally, on the second day I like to eat a watermelon after the stones pass, because watermelons are very good for the kidneys and epsom salts place a lot of burden on those. Celery is also a great food for the kidneys. You don't have to do those though. From now till then, just eat apples / apple juice / apple cider vinegar (probably the best choice) to prepare, this helps soften stones supposedly...even if it doesn't, it can't hurt anyway. And make sure you have a no-fat day the day of the flush because you want to build up the biliary pressure in the liver as much as possible.

Those are the noteworthy ones that caught people's eyes enough to take a picture of it. A lot of them come out lentil sized or smaller. Anyways the point of the liver flush is you have to do them for a bit before you see full results, it's not usually just one that helps people.

I'm not even gonna answer that. I'll give you a hint, it says it probably 10 times in this thread, just read.....

no it don't. We just talked about the length of time each one takes. yours takes 1.5 days and others take 3-7 days to complete. As for the time between one complete one to the time of the next one you do wasn't discussed.

Read every single word below this line, you'll figure it out.

yeah, but you won't go to bed hungry because of the olive oil/lemon juice.