Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
-terry-

Hairs and Dan's BP

I've bangs and they are sorta long. I'm well aware that if I sweat, it could bleach my hairs. My hairs are black, with a bit of red. How strong does it bleach your hairs? I hope it wont turns blonde lol. I hope the ladies could help me here.

if ur hair is black with a bit of red ur hair probably wont bleach. it might turn a little brownish but i doubt it will turn blonde. and im not a girl .

It bleached my hair quite a lot, but only in the front (+ it looks nice).

But I have brown hair so perhaps it'll bleach your black hair less.

My sister's hair was a bit bleached in the front, because she applied it on the forehead and she touched too her hair...but it was unnoticeble (sp). She has light brown hair, so you should have no problem with it.

My hair is black (well, very dark brown), and the BP doesn't bleach it one bit. And, believe me, it's had more than enough opportunity to try! :)

Thank you for the head up. I just hate sweat during the summer time, but at least the temperature will get better soon :).

My super light hair gets bleached really easily, especially my eyebrows. I have to be extra careful with the BP and even then I get white streaks from it.

So should one avoid the eyebrows when applying the BP? Or is ok to go over them? It's hard to hit the forehead and not rub all over the eyebrows.

I've bangs and they are sorta long. I'm well aware that if I sweat, it could bleach my hairs. My hairs are black, with a bit of red. How strong does it bleach your hairs? I hope it wont turns blonde lol. I hope the ladies could help me here.

it probally wont bleach it i ahve dark brown hair and it bleached my hair to a light brown color but it didnt bleach my eye brows

After a couple weeks on the regimen, the BP started to bleach the tips of my eyebrows a little. It is only noticable if you stick your face right up to the mirror and take a close look. I have black hair and eyebrows by the way.

Guest blackheadben

i have strawberry blond hair and it hasn't bleached my eyebrws at all and I get it all over them, too. That is becuase I get whiteheads in them easily. It is really gross looking: puss filled brows :sick:

I've been testing it on my hairs and eyebrows for a few days, and it didnt bleach it. Probably because it was too black, or I havent use it long enough :P.