Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cardboardsea

iPledge- username/password

Hi there. I was perscribed accutane back at the beginning of July, but the derm never put me into the computer until mid august. So I finally got the card and whatnot, but no password. On the ipledge site it says that the password should be mailed to me after i'm registered, but I haven't gotten anything in the mail yet and it's been 2 weeks. so does it really come in the mail? or do you need to ask your doctor for it? Thanks.

Hi there,

Yes your password should come in the mail a few weeks after your Derm sets you up on iPledge.

I swear to God, the password/username document they sent me was SO confusing.

It said 'enter your username and password exactly like it's typed below'.

Username 1*2*3*4*5*6*7*8*

Password 1234

So i entered the username exactly as it was typed above, including asterix, but of course i couldn't get in. Tried it without the asterix, and couldn't get in.

Two weeks later they sent me another letter saying my username was '12345678'.....minus the asterix's. I could get in then.

Weird!

It should be on it's way to you, if not, check with yoru derm and see if they can talk with iPledge and get things speeded up for you.

Alternatively, call iPledge yourself, and they can reset your password. Just tell them you forgot it or lost it and see if they give a new one.

Good luck

Wendy

i am having ipledge issues to! my derm says he put me in the system for my monthly consultation, but then i try to answer my monthly questions and it wont let me saying my derm has to say i have gone for my consultation! he says he put me in and they don't have the record of it so i haven't been able to get my prescription. this system is really disorganized. it is really pissing me off. i already waited the full month so ensure i wasn't pregnant!

i am having ipledge issues to! my derm says he put me in the system for my monthly consultation, but then i try to answer my monthly questions and it wont let me saying my derm has to say i have gone for my consultation! he says he put me in and they don't have the record of it so i haven't been able to get my prescription. this system is really disorganized. it is really pissing me off. i already waited the full month so ensure i wasn't pregnant!

I am in the same boat. It took my derm an extra 2 weeks or so to register me into ipledge even after my inital blood tests and appointment, and the 30 days waiting period starts from the day they officially register you with ipledge, it's not 30 days from the blood tests. So that set me back a couple weeks and hopefully I am finally starting this week.

Anyways call Ipledge & they can reset your password. That's what I did cuz I never got my PW in the mail. Good luck!

The same exact thing happened to me, i have my username and password all set up but i want to take the questionaire and it wont let me!

On my next appointment when i actually get the prescription, they better hurry up and put me in the system so i can take the questionaire and get my prescription filled within those 7 days.