Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blondie

Did my liver flush work???

It was definitely a terrible experience. I felt sick all night and threw up. But this morning, I had these hard balls come out. Probably about 20. Some were small and some were bigger. They were kinda yellow inside, slightly mushy and covered in poo. They did not float. Are these the stones??? Or did I just have a BM???

It was definitely a terrible experience. I felt sick all night and threw up. But this morning, I had these hard balls come out. Probably about 20. Some were small and some were bigger. They were kinda yellow inside, slightly mushy and covered in poo. They did not float. Are these the stones??? Or did I just have a BM???

Sounds right to me. To be sure I think you need to wash the poo off of them and then examine.

She's doing a liver flush.

http://curezone.com/cleanse/liver/default.asp

Involves olive oil, lemon juice, and epsom salts. A very simple way to get stones out of the bile ducts. There is debate over whether the stones are real or just the product of the olive oil / lemon juice - having done 8 flushes thus far, I think they're real.

WTF are you using to clean your liver?/

Please use the search function or enter liver flush into google. Liver flushing is a daily discussian/debate here on acne.org

So all it is is drinking apple juice for 3 days??

Judging from this I see you DID NOT read rubbersheeps post and you did not take my suggestion.

Unfortuneately, I did not save them to wash them. But after seeing those pics on curezone, I am guessing that's what they would be like if cleaned. I do feel lighter though. Next time I am going to take malic acid ahead of time. If there is a next time. I felt terrible. Thanks for the reply.

nope

Oh look another Douchewad in the making.

Oh now i see why God gave your acne.

I've taken care of my acne thank you very much.

There is no god.

Are the douchewads multiplying?

nope

Oh look another Douchewad in the making.

Oh now i see why God gave your acne.

I've taken care of my acne thank you very much.

There is no god.

Are the douchewads multiplying?

Youre a pimple on my ass that won't go away

Hi Acne Really Sucks-

This board is a place for people seeking answers and help. I posted a valid question and was searching for a valid answer. I don't appreciate you hijacking my thread with childish behaviour. I see you just joined yesterday but already have 44 posts. Perhaps it is best if you lurk and educate yourself before you begin to post unintelligent responses. Don't worry about responding to me, as I will not be responding to you. Thanks.

blondie at least is it changed any condition on your acne?

the answer is probably no. without talking to her i can vouch. Any slight improvement would be unrelated. Often people find that they break out more after doing their first three flushes.. possibly having to do with flushing everything out.

i read on curezone 6 or 7 flushes(100's of stones) are needed to get improvement in any disease or health, and it doesnt work 100% for everyone.

To answer your question Melfice2k, this is my first flush, so I don't really know. I actually don't have any acne anymore. I am on a regimen of Glucophage, Spironolactane, and Yasmin and I have been clear ever since. In my opinion, acne is definitely hormonal, at least for me. I was doing the flush for overall diet and health reasons, given my insulin resistance and excess weight.

To answer your question Melfice2k, this is my first flush, so I don't really know. I actually don't have any acne anymore. I am on a regimen of Glucophage, Spironolactane, and Yasmin and I have been clear ever since. In my opinion, acne is definitely hormonal, at least for me. I was doing the flush for overall diet and health reasons, given my insulin resistance and excess weight.

How big was ur biggest lump, and what is in those lumps anyway just bile??

Cleansing your liver DOES regulate your hormones... Well, there are some other factors in hormone regulation but liver flushing definitely helps a lot. That's probably why it often cures acne.

I think you are right Leah, cleansing the liver can probably help with the hormones. But since my skin is currently clear, I couldn't answer anyone regarding whether it helps acne. And yes, Acne Really Sucks, I felt terribly sick. I threw up and hardly slept all night. I am not sure I would do it again. I think that there may be better ways of cleansing (maybe enemas?). I am not sure, but I will look into it. But if I do it again, it will be a good while, so I can let the nasty taste of olive oil and lemon clear my memory.

You know what, my first liver flush was the WORST in terms of nausea. I thought I could never do it again... but now I don't even throw up or feel sick at all when I do them (I've done 9 flushes). I think I stopped throwing up after 3 or 4 flushes.

Oh and you can use different oils besides olive oil. Supposedly macadamia nut oil and almond oil are good for flushing.