Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
*Dean*

I've Got Your Secrets Here

Yep, my mother registered as a member on his website, although it costs $10 a month, but here are your secrets, I'll share them with you. These are the cures that could help acne, I hope they prove to be true.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can use bergamot, camphor, geranium, juniper, lavender, or some other essential oils to massage your face with.

Apparently you can use ayurvedic medicine, about 1/2 of a teaspoon of tumeric and sandalwood paste to pimples, and by drinking half a cup of aloe vera juice twice daily until the acne is cleared.

The diet is very important, you SHOULD NOT, obviously, eat; fast food, sodas/colas, processed foods (wow, how can you NOT eat processed food these days? That's all there is...) frozen foods, and however severe your acne is, the more severe the acne, the less animal fats you should eat, and be sure to limt 'stressor foods' such as alcohol, refined sugar, and of course, caffeine. You hear that? Not more coffee, no more beer, no more soda, try drinking pure water instead of all of that.

Now, the things you SHOULD intake; pure water (I drink distilled water, not spring water), a LOT more vegetables and whole fruits, 4-5 servings a day of veggies, 1-3 servings of fruits each day, A LOT more fiber foods (if you want a snack, I recommend triscuits, they're my favorite, and Metamucil is the best fiber drink out there, you can take it up to 3 times daily, and it's actually good tasting, in my opinion).

Probiotics are good things that actually help the body by creating the good cells, and they're great if you're taking antibiotics like Minocycline, Tetracycline, etc. They'll help out, and apparently, are good for battling acne.

You should consider colon, liver, and candida cleansing, and honestly, I think a lot of those 'cleanses' are just starving yourself for a few days. But I would research them, I could be dead wrong. >_>

Add 3-5 drops of Crab Apple essence to pure water, and drink throughout the day. It helps detox and alleviate feelings of unattractivness. 'Rescue Remedy should also bve used if your acne leaves you feeling stressed' as quoted by Kevin Trudeau.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, I'll have to edit this post later with more, but there's a lot here.....I hope this helps you guys out a little bit, supposedly a lot of people found them to be great.

I know one thing that helps me is just drinking glass after glass of distilled water each day, my acne looks better within 2 days, usually. I hope you guys find this to be helpful, we'll find a cure, one day.....:)

Before I clued in and took the diet-acne correlation seriously I remember getting this insanely huge extremely painful breakout that covered almost every area of my face with cysts. I was told to drink aloe vera juice daily which I did loyaly. I noticed it had a calming affect on my body/skin and helped speed up the recovery process. I'm still thankful for that tip at the time when I had the worse breakout of my life.

he's a hoax in that he charges you for free information, but he's on point on alot of his stuff and in getting information out there. he's basically a businessman and a messenger moreso then an expert.

All this guy did was make a compilation of stuff he found on the internet. I heard all of these things before other than the crab apple juice for unattractiveness. Yes water wil cleanse your system, and natural oils are better for your face, but i don't know about the crab apple jjuice. And when you said colon and liver cleansing are simply starving yourself---thats incorrect. Colon cleansing is known as an enama where they stick a tube filled with water up your ass to clean it out. It don't get anymore glamerous than that. I'm not sure about the liver cleansing but I think that is done with herbs such as cleavers, burdock, and dandelion root(could be many more though).

Everything he says is basicly right...

But why pay when you can get the information for free...

Hes just trying to make money like any other man...

Not everything he says is right, or even safe. You'd know that if you read any of those links I posted, or any of the other informattion available on the net. This man is a convicted felon and has payed hundreds of thousands if not more in fines.

He lies, hides truths about his supposed cures among other things.

Yeah you'd know that if you read the posts he put up...why you gotta be a codescending prick all the time.

I am not condescending all the time, you'd know that if you read my posts regularly. I am hard on people sometimes because there is no excuse for blatant stupidity. I also don't like it when people make wideranging blanket statements about broad ranging topics, they are nearly always wrong in this repsect.

there u go again.

This course of conversation is over. Please do not concern yourself with me or my postings. thanks

Go fuck yourself bitch. Yeah, you better report that you self confidence lacking, shit covered dickhole.

His information isn't a hoax, his FDA views aren't all a bs conspiracy theory either. It's just that he makes massive money for providing information or leaving out information so people go and buy his next book; which makes him a contradictory ass.

His information isn't a hoax, his FDA views aren't all a bs conspiracy theory either. It's just that he makes massive money for providing information or leaving out information so people go and buy his next book; which makes him a contradictory ass.

We're not saying all his information is a hoax.

there u go again.

This course of conversation is over. Please do not concern yourself with me or my postings. thanks

ass

This thread was dead and you commented just to say that. I guess were both asses then huh. I've agreed to stop being one, now it's your turn.