Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XTheGod

What do you tell people that are so [edited] ignorant about skincare

aight i made a thread about this a couple of days ago about people being so ignorant about people's face peeling and all that jazz

what do u normally tell people that are so fucking stupid that doesnt no shit about their face besides washing their face

cause half of the school thinks i have a skin disease because my skin was peeling.

You know, when i was using retin a, my face burned up pretty bad, and it was peeling. I went to school, with no make up on and a friend came up to me and said "urgh, what happened to your face?" and i know she didn't mean it the way it came out cos she's pretty blunt, but in my head i just thought she doesn't know shit about anything, and firstly she doesn't know how to talk to people.

I tell them they are ignorant. No reason for me to try to sugar coat anything when they're being so blunt with their words.

aight i made a thread about this a couple of days ago about people being so ignorant about people's face peeling and all that jazz

what do u normally tell people that are so fucking stupid that doesnt no shit about their face besides washing their face

cause half of the school thinks i have a skin disease because my skin was peeling.

pray for them. i will.

but more seriously try shut them down w/o putting them down. err good luck with that, its tricky

Guest TylerD

I tell them they are ignorant. No reason for me to try to sugar coat anything when they're being so blunt with their words.

Amen to that.

I taught acne was a skin disease.

If people say this crap to me, I just either take it in if I'm friends with them or tell them to f**k off if I don't know them that well.

Second that. There's no need for me to associate with rude or inconsiderate people.