Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Caliber

Is Acne some type of joke?

I was watching Who's Line is It Anyway, a popular comedic improv show on the family channel I believe. This may have been an old episode, but they were giving out topics by the audience, and someone said acne. The comedians then proceeded to joke about how to get ride of acne.

Would people make jokes about curing cancer? Cancer is a disease last time I heard, and so is acne. Acne is an inflammatory disease, with no real cure. Sure, the CSR is fantastic, but it does not work for everyone. I just found this outrageous. Anyone else feel the same way?

I was watching Who's Line is It Anyway, a popular comedic improv show on the family channel I believe. This may have been an old episode, but they were giving out topics by the audience, and someone said acne. The comedians then proceeded to joke about how to get ride of acne.

Would people make jokes about curing cancer? Cancer is a disease last time I heard, and so is acne. Acne is an inflammatory disease, with no real cure. Sure, the CSR is fantastic, but it does not work for everyone. I just found this outrageous. Anyone else feel the same way?

Yep. There was this episode on the Simpsons about acne when Homer and Bart are trying to get grease to sell. They go into this burger shop and the kid that works there had acne and Homer said something like 'Wow, this kid has enough grease for us.' Something like that. I love the Simpsons but this episode was really whack.

yeah that's messed up

especially if you were with some friends watching the show together and you were the only one who has acne :mad:

Yep. There was this episode on the Simpsons about acne when Homer and Bart are trying to get grease to sell. They go into this burger shop and the kid that works there had acne and Homer said something like 'Wow, this kid has enough grease for us.' Something like that. I love the Simpsons but this episode was really whack.

lol that was one of the funiest episodes ever. when i saw that my acne was quite bad and i still thought it was funny because its true. "my god that kid has about 6lbs of grease on his face alone" lol classic

You can't take a joke? Watch Lisa Lampenellie or Yucko the Clown, EVERYBODY gets made fun of. I'm sorry, but if your not perfect or GOD (nobody's perfect and even god gets made fun of) then you are going to be made into a joke at some point. I've seen people rip on Terri Shaivo (sp?) before and after she died. Is that right? well most would say it isn't right. But honestly people are going to get offended either way. I say laugh with it. It's pretty easy to find something to make fun of about the next douchebag.