Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ihsahn

Menaji camo blemish concealer for men >?

I've never used any concealer before but this one seems to be made for men which gives me the courage to look out for it without feeling embarrassed :shifty:.I've read some great product reviews for this,I was wondering if anyone is still using them & how its going on?.I've searched the forum and found some people posting about menaji but that was 3 years back and they just started back then so i was wondering if anyone is using them and having any acne problems?.I just have a few red spots but no acne now so worried if it can break me out.I have no idea about make-up but heard lots of people break out cause of make-up so a bit concerned & does this thing come off if you sweat?,if anyone could fill me in would really appreciate it.

First off, dudes and makeup is a no no.

It's fucking gay. Sorry to be harsh but if you wear it, it will get more harsh.

I know cause I wore it for about 6 months and have been caught about twice by some chicks, it's not the funnest thing in the world.

And if you don't have acne, it will cause it cause it clogs pores. Just treat them acne marks with peels or something.

First off, dudes and makeup is a no no.

It's fucking gay. Sorry to be harsh but if you wear it, it will get more harsh.

I know cause I wore it for about 6 months and have been caught about twice by some chicks, it's not the funnest thing in the world.

And if you don't have acne, it will cause it cause it clogs pores. Just treat them acne marks with peels or something.

Yeah im a bit worried about getting caught that can be embarassing.Did you use menaji or any other product? i think applying a bit too much to cover can make it look obvious :S. Well honestly im not worried about the whole feminine issue,there are many things most of us already do which are feminine enough ,like whine about our mild acne,moisturize our face,use sun block all of these are quite feminine behaviour.So i dont really see any problems hidding minor blemishes through concealer,if its like your using make up for full face that might be a bit obvious and extreme to some.Honestly most of us here are metrosexual anyway and i dont see much wrong with that.I have tried loads of things for red makrs and its been 4 years,the peels did nothing but make my pores enlarged and scar them,so now i feel this may be the safest and most effective way if done properly with the rite products.