Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ever have this urge to wash themselves all the time?

Like do you always feel the need to wash your face (or back/chest if you have acne there) every 5 minutes, even if you know that your acne wont go away after you wash.

And do you get really frusterated when you can't and you feel gross.

And do you also get frusterated when you want to wash your face again but you've already washed it a few times and you know you shouldn't wash it anymore cause your skin will get irritated.

I have really bad OCD with washing my hands.. I got better with that though.. I used to wash them like 5 times an hour lol.. my hands would get super dried out. Now I'm not that bad at all.

I have really bad OCD with washing my hands.. I got better with that though.. I used to wash them like 5 times an hour lol.. my hands would get super dried out. Now I'm not that bad at all.

I had that too. My mom alwas told me to clean myself and that I was never clean enugh, that probably contributed to it.

Guest TylerD

17. thats legal in Aus. ill send u a plane ticket

Wow.... thats getting a tad bit creepy.

Guest TylerD

lol yea sorry guys, just havin a joke.

Haha :P Its all good....you know if you want you can tell me how attractive I am ;) See there ya go now we both killed it and can move on :D Speaking of which. I HAVE NEVER SEEN ACNE.ORG SO DEAD IN MY EINTER LIFE!!! There is only like 34 people on... holy crap.

Guest TylerD

ohh ur such a sexy bitch tyler. ill send u a ticket to ay mate, maybe i can get a discount or somethin

Awwe stop, your making me blush :wub:

i dont really have an urge to wash my face at all but i have been sitting around staring at the clock and waiting till i can take my accutane pills cuz when i do it makes me feel like im one step closer to perfect skin.

ever have this urge to wash themselves all the time?

Like do you always feel the need to wash your face (or back/chest if you have acne there) every 5 minutes, even if you know that your acne wont go away after you wash.

And do you get really frusterated when you can't and you feel gross.

And do you also get frusterated when you want to wash your face again but you've already washed it a few times and you know you shouldn't wash it anymore cause your skin will get irritated.

Yes, I used to wash my face a lot but now I try to limit it to twice a day maybe three for morning, after school and night when school starts.