Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Do any of you act more like yourself at night like between 9pm-3 am. I know I sure as hell do. I'm thinkin it's because of the insecurity that people won't look or notice your acne when it's darker. I can't fall asleep before 2 am anymore. During the day I feel like shit, but at night i feel alive. I don't know maybe its just me

Guest Michael Jackson

I love the night life, I love to boogey, or however that song goes. I have never been a morning person ever ever ever.

Guest TylerD

Amen to this!!!! I am the same way. I never go out in the day and I love the night. That is why I love winter so much, its dark from 6:00 pm till like 9:00 am.. Its only light outside for about 8 or 9 hours.. and even then its still dark haha. Yes night is deffinitely better.

I also love winter! Can't wait for it, but dam its not even Sept. yet.

You're my homey, I'm from Kleine Scheidegg! Don't brag, you know it'll get cold soon, and most definitely before it gets cold here in Los Angeles. :P

You're my homey, I'm from Kleine Scheidegg! Don't brag, you know it'll get cold soon, and most definitely before it gets cold here in Los Angeles. :P

awesome! Did you move to L.A? I think I would dislike living there cause is not cold enough for me! hehehe :D

awesome! Did you move to L.A? I think I would dislike living there cause is not cold enough for me! hehehe :D

I moved here a few years ago and have lived here on and off since then. Right now it seems permanent, which is okay for now. I split my childhood between Buenos Aires, Argentina and Kleine Scheidegg/Jungfrau and occasionally Mürren. As a result, I'm crap at a whole bunch of languages instead of good at one or two. :D

Guest TylerD

Damn here in Canada in Regina it gets to 50 below.... Its cold but when your in the mountains snowboarding its all good MUAHAHAHAH.

Do any of you act more like yourself at night like between 9pm-3 am. I know I sure as hell do. I'm thinkin it's because of the insecurity that people won't look or notice your acne when it's darker. I can't fall asleep before 2 am anymore. During the day I feel like shit, but at night i feel alive. I don't know maybe its just me

yep yep yep.....thats me all over! I hate going out when its bright sunlight, so i hate the summer months..alot! lol! When winter comes i am soo very happy coz its dark pretty much most of the day and i feel more confident because i feel as if my skin is camouflaged lol! the dark hours is also when i let people see me the most! I'd be happy if it was night time all day long haha!

I moved here a few years ago and have lived here on and off since then. Right now it seems permanent, which is okay for now. I split my childhood between Buenos Aires, Argentina and Kleine Scheidegg/Jungfrau and occasionally Mürren. As a result, I'm crap at a whole bunch of languages instead of good at one or two. :D

Thats cool. I was raised in Canada (vancouver), but I'm swiss and moved to Switzerland. But I want to move back to Canada soon cause I love it so much.

Damn here in Canada in Regina it gets to 50 below.... Its cold but when your in the mountains snowboarding its all good MUAHAHAHAH.

ya, that sounds perfect to me.

Maye I'll move there.

Guest TylerD

I am most hyper around 1-3 in the morning

Ya I know... Mandy always prank calls my house, its so annoying. Like get to bed you hyper person..

I am most hyper around 1-3 in the morning

Ya I know... Mandy always prank calls my house, its so annoying. Like get to bed you hyper person..

:angel: won't happen again

yea im the same. see this is the shit i hate. normal people love summer. i wanna be the guy that loves summer and that doesnt have to worry about going out during the day when mates call at a spare of the moment thing and havin to put moisturiser on or change creams or what not. i want a normal life

There was a Simpson's episode that Mr. Burns block out the sun. I thought "pure genius"...

:D

What a world that would be. I would probably feel like a normal human being under those circumstances. Stupid sun....

Sure, I talk more, swear more, watch more tv, or on prom night started/end every possible awkward silence. Plus, my skin usually looks better at night. :cool:

I wouldn't exactly say 9pm - 3 am cuz I'm usually asleep by 3am but yeah...

yep yep yep.....thats me all over! I hate going out when its bright sunlight, so i hate the summer months..alot! lol! When winter comes i am soo very happy coz its dark pretty much most of the day and i feel more confident because i feel as if my skin is camouflaged lol! the dark hours is also when i let people see me the most! I'd be happy if it was night time all day long haha!

SAME HERE!! tis sad, especially since i used to be one of those ppl that LOVED summer and hated dim, cloudy days(would get me depressed). now its just the opposite. as far as i kno, the darker it is, the more forgiving it is to my complexion, and thus, the more comfortable i feel around others. i have always preferred nightime though. im practically nocturnal. however now i appreciate the darkness night provides in a whole new way.

DITTO! I love Winter when it gets dark really early. I hate light... I feel like some sort of vampire. Day time depresses me because as all of u say.. .that when my face looks at its worst. :confused: Argh!

mmmh, moving to Spain soon... thats kinda gonna be hard because it always sunny and always light out there. Uh oh, my face better get better in several months. :pray: