Find results in...
Guest Michael Jackson

dfhaklfhk

Guest Michael Jackson

everything's gone to hell

everyone I know is fucked up

I can't wait to leave this place

Guest Michael Jackson

thanks man, I hope your back gets better.

Guest Michael Jackson

what happened? :(

Last year, I had really strong friendships with a lot of people. But lately, people have been drifting apart and not caring for each. I have a few friends now actually, that care more about getting high than anything else. Sure whatever, I don't mind it every once in a while, but it has changed their personality and it is all they want to do. with that came a whole another group of people. Some people I know well enough to hang out with at parties, but I dunno if it is me being to shy, or what, but I have a hard time maintaining friendships. This doesn't help that my best friend has been in south america for half the summer. Ah I just wish the past would come back, but that motherfucker don't. I just hate it when you care for people and they don't care for you in return.

end

:comfort: Thats the crappy thing about highschool. Friendships end, friendships begin, etc. I have no idea what will happen with me and all my best friends right now. Who knows, what if I never speak to them once I graduate? that would suck.

Guest Michael Jackson

:comfort: Thats the crappy thing about highschool. Friendships end, friendships begin, etc. I have no idea what will happen with me and all my best friends right now. Who knows, what if I never speak to them once I graduate? that would suck.

Yeah I plan on staying in touch with a few people. but I have people in my life who probably drag me down more than help me. So moving on may not be the worst thing in the world.

I was you 2 years ago. All my friends stil wanna do is get high and I aint all about that. Atleast not all the time. Everyday I try to rekindle my youth, so to speak, but you can't change the past the only thing you can change is the future

Guest tvirus_outbreak

what happened? :(

Last year, I had really strong friendships with a lot of people. But lately, people have been drifting apart and not caring for each. I have a few friends now actually, that care more about getting high than anything else. Sure whatever, I don't mind it every once in a while, but it has changed their personality and it is all they want to do. with that came a whole another group of people. Some people I know well enough to hang out with at parties, but I dunno if it is me being to shy, or what, but I have a hard time maintaining friendships. This doesn't help that my best friend has been in south america for half the summer. Ah I just wish the past would come back, but that motherfucker don't. I just hate it when you care for people and they don't care for you in return.

end

I'm sorry to hear that :( The friends that I have at the moment aren't really very good "friends" either. Which is why I can't wait to change school and go back and see my old friends :D

Sorry to hear that

Guest Michael Jackson

thanks for advice and experiences.

I really don't think I can contribute unless I know if I'm speaking to you as a wise elder person or as a refreshing youth. Tell me what time you were born, birthday twin.

Who knows, what if I never speak to them once I graduate? that would suck.

Out of all the friends I have made when I was in HS, I kept in contact with one.

And even that person I never see anymore just keep contact through msn.

Okay, I'm older, 2:12 AM. Plus, I was born in a different time zone, so I'd win anyway.

As an ancient and venerable elder, I have to say that... I really don't have any advice. I dropped out of high school to go to college early because I thought it was such a waste of time. High school is nothing but bullshit, and same sadly goes for lots of high school friends. The ones that I still have, however, are like blood brothers and sisters to me. I've moved around a lot in my life and even I have managed to retain some of those kids, and I am definitely not a people person. I get the feeling it'll end up the right way somehow, but it's filled with crap in between, and I don't know what to say to make it better.

And for my shallow input: it's little comfort, I know, but at least you're pretty. :D:wub:

Guest TylerD

Mike come live with me dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We will party every night and get piss tanked and you will have the best time ever... It will be blood great!!! Thats it im getting you a ticket first class down here first thing next week.

yea i dont see many of my freinds from high school anymore. i graduated end of 04. when i do its great to catch up though. dont worry dude ull make new freinds. freinds come and go unfortunatley. its hard to find a really close freind i think anyway.

i dont plan on seeing any of my friends from high school. Yeah, we were close, but thats such a small chapter in my life. It was for friends of that time, but not really for friends to last a lifetime. Maybe if one of them goes to the same college as me, maybe then, but it would be WAY too much of a hassle having a long distance friendship, having to always contact one another. I plan to enjoy college fully, and not be bogged down by any of that.