Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Adam122234

How much money would you pay and what would you give up for a cure for Acne?

If there was some cure...a complete cure that worked on everyone and worked within one month...it totally ridded you of acne and all traces of it...oily skin etc....

What would you give for it? How far would you go to seek this? I'm very curious on what others would do, because i personally know i myself would do almost anything for a complete cure.

On a side note, i hope they can discover the acne genetic gene and eliminate it with known sufferers...spare their kids the grieving and mental anguish this crap causes.

well put it this way. i study atm and the main reason i work part time is to pay for all my meds and derm bills. if i didnt have this to worry about i prob wouldnt care about workin very much. of course those bills dont take up all my money but if i had to spend everything i earnt on em for now i wouldnt think twice about it, id just give the bastards my bank details and tell em to take it all.

this is sorta the wrong forum, seeing as how it has nothing to do with the clear skin regimen.

anyway, i dont usually go theoretical with things because i find it pointless, ill just say id pay a lot.

this is sorta the wrong forum, seeing as how it has nothing to do with the clear skin regimen.

anyway, i dont usually go theoretical with things because i find it pointless, ill just say id pay a lot.

This is about as general as we get in the forums...and more people usually come here.

I wouldn't give nothin up. Acne is temporary in most cases.

Try telling that to the members here who have struggled w/ acne for more than a decade. I thought I would be rid of this shit by the time I got out of high school....I was wrong :(

but, I spend money like it's going out of style to try to cure myself. I would spend all my paychecks if it would cure me.